Captain Marvel

I could totally see Bezos as a lizard king. Please expound.

Behold!

7147729A-1678-4601-BC3B-4005605B428C.jpeg

Saw it and it was fun. I don't think there was much SJW material to get bent about by any stretch.
Captain Marvel herself surely was shown to be handed her azz plenty of times to avoid any Mary Sue concerns
and she did a good job introducing this character.
The space cat was cool, duh! I think that was a no fail possible.
Fury was a lighter self for sure. The fliparoo twists were not the revelations they may have thought
them to be though. "Pancho's bar" was clearly a reference to "Pancho's Happy Bottom Riding Club" highlighted in "The Right Stuff".
I don't want to see it again anytime soon though (I don't miss the 1990's much) but we have a new cosmic powered hero approaching Silver Surfer
levels and that will be sorely needed and soon!

Disneyland has wasted no time in putting in meet and greet area for Captain Marvel in DCA. I want to check it out myself, not because I'm a huge Capt. Marvel fan or anything, but because they have what appears to be (part of) a real F-15 poking out of a hangar that forms the backdrop for the meet and greet.

Attachments

• captain-marvel-meet-and-greet-dca-wide-2.jpg
    captain-marvel-meet-and-greet-dca-wide-2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 146
Disneyland has wasted no time in putting in meet and greet area for Captain Marvel in DCA. I want to check it out myself, not because I'm a huge Capt. Marvel fan or anything, but because they have what appears to be (part of) a real F-15 poking out of a hangar that forms the backdrop for the meet and greet.

That is fantastic! I AM a huge CM fan and I would absolutely love this...

always possible I suppose. I'm sure there are plenty of "prop" versions of planes around that it could very easily be a re-purposed one of those, or just a scratch build. I honestly expect Disney could turn a few of their wrench turners loose on the back lot with the directive of "build the front half of an f-15", and get something that could probably fool even some pilots (prior to a close inspection at least).

always possible I suppose. I'm sure there are plenty of "prop" versions of planes around that it could very easily be a re-purposed one of those, or just a scratch build. I honestly expect Disney could turn a few of their wrench turners loose on the back lot with the directive of "build the front half of an f-15", and get something that could probably fool even some pilots (prior to a close inspection at least).

It's possible, but it does look very genuine. They put covers over the intakes and warning flags on the antennas near the nose, just like they would on a real F-15. It also has a lot of other little details that make it look like genuine F-15. But with the "curtains " in the opening of the hangar doors suggest that even if it is a real F-15, it's only the front half of it.

Any chance to make a buck on a cheap display Disney will certainly take advantage of it. And they wasted no time!

$760 million worldwide, tenth highest in the MCU already, and it will beat GOTG very soon. Also, slightly less of a second week drop than most of them.

Any chance to make a buck on a cheap display Disney will certainly take advantage of it. And they wasted no time!

Considering that these meet and greets are likely free, unless buying their photos because you didn't have a camera, I don't see how it's making a buck. Besides, whether they used a real or a replica F-15, I'd hardly call that cheap, esp. when compared to Cap's backdrop.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back