Captain Marvel AI makeover

dascoyne

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The MCU Captain Marvel costume has always been a bit meh, to me.

image.jpg

Sure, it's true to a version of the modern comics, but this is the Capatain Marvel I grew up with.

c0244912f44500476db32cdc09952e17.jpg
f1994ea4d1d478a6d411a5ab961d431f.jpg

ms-marvel-dark-reign.jpg

Teen male fantasy aside, I still think it is a formidible silhouette which lies in a sweet spot between Wonder Woman and She-Hulk.

I blended the two looks using AI. I like it.

2115rpok74kvby.jpg

8aqc8oaqainmx1.jpg

xhkbj7v58enexa.jpg

iulfrpyrwxo4m4.jpg

3xup5qff9qar07.jpg

3tta702hchjrim.jpg

8qp2933spfbjge.jpg

Last edited:
The MCU Captain Marvel costume has always been a bit meh, to me.

View attachment 1753488

Sure, it's true to a version of the modern comics, but this is the Capatain Marvel I grew up with.

View attachment 1753356View attachment 1753357

View attachment 1753487

Teen male fantasy aside, I still think it is a formidible silhouette which lies in a sweet spot between Wonder Woman and She-Hulk.

I blended the two looks using AI. I like it.

View attachment 1753496

View attachment 1753498

View attachment 1753500

View attachment 1753501

View attachment 1753502

View attachment 1753503

View attachment 1753504

This day and age? Nope. Not gonna' fly. Like you said... it's just too much male fantasy.

But I think part of that also comes from getting away from the Spandex and skin tight suits that show off every intimate detail. The trend is SH movies has been to make suits that (while technologically ridiculous) are at least grounded in some type of military design and function. Hence, the
full bodied high-tech armored apparel similar to flight suits/ aerospace suits.

This day and age? Nope. Not gonna' fly. Like you said... it's just too much male fantasy.

But I think part of that also comes from getting away from the Spandex and skin tight suits that show off every intimate detail. The trend is SH movies has been to make suits that (while technologically ridiculous) are at least grounded in some type of military design and function. Hence, the
full bodied high-tech armored apparel similar to flight suits/ aerospace suits.

There's no need to state the obvious.

I think everyone understands this would be verboten today. Fortunately gedankenexperiments cost nothing.

And so what if it's a male fantasy? I don't think it's too lurid. My wife and I can laugh off her gasping involuntarily at the sight of Cap's biceps and pecs or Thor's abs, too. LOL.

(I'm still trying to figure out why the AI kept trying to put a lightsaber in her hand.)

Last edited:
dascoyne - have you considered a version of your Captain Marvel costume with the red sash?

I like the sash, too. It's trickier than you think to get AI to understand the concept. This is the best I've been able to do so far. (Don't even ask about the mask)

Putting behind spoiler brackets so as not to offend anyone with her pinup pose.

kht5mca632acge.jpg

Looking great for sure dascoyne(y)(y)

You are welcome.

The artificial intelligence has gotten so good. My brother teaches in the computer animation department in Florida, and he’s both excited and worried at the same time, about what AI is doing for them. Looks like it’s still having trouble with the fingers and hands, but definitely getting better.

The artificial intelligence has gotten so good. My brother teaches in the computer animation department in Florida, and he’s both excited and worried at the same time, about what AI is doing for them.

While people argue that AI renderings can never replace the creative potential of the most talented graphic designers, AI artwork can certainly meet the needs of many, or even most, clients that comprise the customer base of graphic designers today.

And some say AI is only an additional creative tool/resource that can benefit the graphic designer. The counter to that is that AI is so accessible it doesn't take a graphic designer to use and it is super fast. When I have my prompts dialed in I can generate images in a matter of seconds.

I I was in that field, I would be very worried, too.

Looks like it’s still having trouble with the fingers and hands, but definitely getting better.

Hands and fingers can definitely get glitchy.

This Greek woman I made has two right hands and look at those nails!

(Yes, I am in a rabbit hole of making AI women.)

cgomtihe4sgz1z.jpg

20231024_094411.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back