Ghost In the shell props?

lol. Oh i know. I ship stuff overseas all the time and its a real pain. It's actually cheaper for me to ship to Europe than over to California at times. I think the worst i paid was 108.00 shipping for a 10 pound box to korea.

that's nothing.. i got an estimate of $400 to ship something to the Malaysia once.. needless to say, that was a deal breaker.

lol. I feel bad when i buy from someone in canada as they're postage is outrageous. Well i'm going to start scanning tomorrow as the surgery is a no go.

just thought I'd chime in and say that between the current water gun contest and this thread; I'm going to try and tackle the M-5. At around five bucks for a cheap airsoft glock, it won't be a biggie when I screw it up. I've got plenty of styrene sheets so it'll be fun.

I forget where I picked these up from.

img1270239131495630.jpg

010nx.jpg

Very cool. My buddy'd like that as Batou's his favorite character. I got him a replica of batou's ford GT (or as close as i could get it).

This is an anti security device/filter as near as i can tell from the comic. Its used when the puppeteer hacks a secretary and they're trying to stop him. its divided up into what looks like parts of the brain with labels on it.
img039b.jpg

img039a.jpg

Here is the temp brain housing/life support the Major's mind gets put into at the end of the original comics before she gets a new body. I think its a cyberbrain shell of some sort.
img038b.jpg

img038a.jpg

img037d.jpg

img037c.jpg

img037b.jpg

img037a.jpg

Here is a silenced SMG the major uses at the end of hte original comic series. I actually have the figure based on it and the gun itself for the figure (as well as guns from other GIS figures) so i'll try and get pics.
img036a.jpg

img035a.jpg

img035.jpg

A random rifle batou uses while training newbies.
img034.jpg

a seburo and other gun.
img033.jpg

The odd looking Jamison type cyborg body.
img032.jpg

img031.jpg

img030.jpg

A cyborg body waiting for skin
img029.jpg

A full body being assembled, here is a good pic of a cyberbrain with spinal chord on it. Should be easy enough to make. I'll get a bigger scan if you guys want one. i didn't realize it was so small.
img028.jpg

gun
img027.jpg

I'll post more as i get captures from the movies/show and the new gis comic. Also adding fallout 3 scans from the art book, scans from Avatar (weapons), and stuff from Appleseed to my photobucket.

Here's Batou with another gun from I-don't-know-what.

-Mike

Its either something I missed OR its from the reissued GIS manga called GIS 2.0 or 1.5 or something that has some new pages in it. Batou's eyes would be easy to do other than getting them to stay in place, hate to have adhesive that close to my eyes and i can only imagine the blind spot issues. GIS 2: man machine interface has very little prop wise that is detailed like his other stuff. Turns out my appleseed book has jack squat. I'm going to check my intron depot books before i ship them to my buddy. i need to get some screencaps of the GIS and appleseed anime/movies.

We should all team up and make some of these things. I know i'd love to get them if we could do them at an affordable price. Some of the larger guns would cost more of course but still would be fun and i thing some of the ones with few details even i could manage to get looking good lol And who wouldn't love a cyberbrain on their desk? Could get it machined out of plastic and molded and then you could add real hardware to it like RCA jacks and such.

That's from the GitS: SAC: 2nd Gig 'Visual Book'.

Which I don't actually have :lol

Though I do have "The Analysis of Ghost in the Shell", circa 1995, which has some nice model sheets from the first movie. Stupid thing cost me $40 back in the day, and I intend to squeeze every dollar's worth out of it. All Japanese text, though. Although, that's pretty much a given for any of these books.

Actually, the Intron Depot books are bilingual, right? I think I have Intron Depot 1 around here somewhere. Might have given it to that same girl I gave my copy of the GitS manga to. Dammit. When Geocities folded, I lost all my scans from the manga. I made that site 5 or 10 years ago, and the scans didn't make it on to my current computer. :cry

On a related note, it's not just what you own, it's what you can find online. What's the Major's line? "The net is vast and infinite."

-Mike J.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back