Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire - Possessed Props

redsleighdown

Potential Spoiler (via Adam Savage's newest video)? I was watching Tested/Adam's new YT video (
) and thought I'd help with some identified components of the sony discman internals.

The discman d451-sp itself is starting to go fast on eBay. Is this the new Star Lord's Walkman/Zune?

Looks like they are using a Savox motor, Futaba receiver, and a Top Fuel battery (looks like the rc 350 or 500). Obviously these parts can be switched for budget or comparable items, but this should help at least nail down the strengths of the components.

Can't wait to see someone's build!

Screenshot 2024-03-21 at 4.01.26 PM.pngTF-ECO-RX-350-2S-90350246_b_0.JPG71OGG7cwLwL._AC_SL1200_-2.jpg

There were several discmans on eBay this morning and now they're all sold.
Yeah, was browsing youtube when the video went live. Went straight to Ebay once I saw the discman. There were about 3 there, all £240 sterling, so the price was already crazy before they were even seen by the public. So guessing the price will shoot up much more.

Yeah, was browsing youtube when the video went live. Went straight to Ebay once I saw the discman. There were about 3 there, all £240 sterling, so the price was already crazy before they were even seen by the public. So guessing the price will shoot up much more.
Most of the ones I saw were between $50-100. I found around 7 or 8 of them, then all gone hours later.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back