Hello, i'm a huge star wars fan and a keen maker of models and props from the franchise and i have been since i was 5 years old, but star wars isn't my only interest and i do occasionally venture into other areas of model and prop building. I am also an artist/illustrator and 90% of my work is star wars based. I often revisit this site to look for new ideas and inspiration so i thought it would be a good idea to register here, hello to everyone!

Hello. I've been a modeler and hobby builder for quite a while, but I'm new to costumes and props and their special techniques. As a new member (<50 posts) am I limited in starting threads? I tried to start a thread with a question, and it just vanished. I read the FAQ and didn't see anything about it. Or is it awaiting some level of approval?

Also, this forum is layed out a little differently then others I've used. Is the search bar at the top the best way to look for threads on a certain topic? I tried searching for 'foam help' in a couple of different ways and got nothing relevant, which seems like I'm not doing it right.

Hello I'm a noob always trying to learn more things and creating has always been a hobby of mine in many forms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Benjamin from Singapore here.
Think my account was removed due to inactivity.
Back here again and here to stay this time.

I will share what i have built.. but i cannot make any project runs till end October 2017.

Hi! I think I've perused random threads here for a bit while researching how to build costumes in the past and thought I should stop being such a lurker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone.

I'm relatively new to the cosplay world - this will be my third year. I wish I had gotten into it earlier, it's so fun and I'm loving it!! Mass Effect is my jam at the moment.

Hello, I visit this forum (Studio Scale Models mainly) for some time now to gather reference material for my Star Wars related projects. I want to share my projects with you, so I have joind in.

Hi I'm mark from Scotland I'm planning a speeder bike build Id appreciate a few tips if anyone has built one or knows someone who has I'm not able to find this pink builders foam sheets that this guy mentions on his build. also how am I best to go about drawing the shape of the above view of the speeder bike different builds vary in length I have ply wood that's 6ft long by 2 ft wide?

Hi there! I work on theme park attractions as a day job, and then fabricate replicas of things from movies, anime, and video games. My favorite genre in general is sci-fi. I am super excited to join the community!

Hi everyone, finally here on the coolest forum in the world. Mostly here for Star Wars stuff, blasters, costumes etc

Andy
Manchester, UK

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greetings from Scotland!
Stumbled across this site while looking for wedding ideas lol . Having a game of thrones themed wedding this October in the Scottish highlands !!
Anyone with ideas please get in touch . We handmade wax sealed scrolls as invites and our seating plan is a map of Westeros and table names either houses or castles . Can't wait !!

Loving looking at all your stuff xxx

Yeah, Hi!

I was guided here by another member while I was searching for ways to make printables for my daughter's birthday party.
It is in a little over 2 weeks and is Hogwarts themed. I'm honestly not sure how I will be utilizing this site, but I made an account just in case I would need it.

cheers,
veronikaeve

Hello,
Found this looking for a Red Dwarf, Dave Lister build. I also do a little Star Wars stuff and I'm interested in learning more, construction ideas, and constructive criticism. Great place ya got here.

Brooklyn, NY

Hi everyone! I'm heard a lot about this place via Tested (huge Adam Savage fan) and thought I'd come in and start participating.
I'm here mostly for costume/cosplay. I've done a Batman and a Tick costume for Halloween in the past, both very simple and spandex-y. This year I'm looking to make a much more complex Destiny 2 Hunter costume with full armor and a mostly custom tailored costume underneath. Really looking forward to learning and growing with you all here!

"Greetings and felicitations!"

If you can guess where that quote came from, then you really DO belong in this forum! j/k

"Goodbye! But not farewell!"
- Merrill

Hello:

I'm Len. I'm an artist from Cleveland, OH. I also am the co-host of the podcast CreatureGeek on tested.com.

I'm starting to get into costumes and I love checking out what everyone is doing. Hello!

Hello everyone, thought I'd join this awesome forum to see what people are up to in building cool stuff

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hi all,
I did find this site , looking for Lile First Blood knife , aka now Andy Woods FB.
Putting in order now tonight . Moore to come :)

Hello All!

I've been interested in doing a Star Wars Bryar Pistol Build, and thus I am here. I'm an experienced 3D modeler and I thought it would be fun to share my work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back