Unlimited Run Blade Runner 2049 - Officer's K pistol by ELILAY

elilay

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE! 16.10.17
Photos of raw kits, first orders should be send this week ;)

DSC_3339.JPGDSC_3335.JPGDSC_3348.JPGDSC_3346.JPG

Hello, after few weeks of work we decided to make a limited run of Officer's K (Ryan Gosling) pistol from Blade Runner 2049.
Our master pistol was 3d modeled at first then printed on SLA printer to keep as more details as possible, all parts were sanded down.

Our 3d model:
2.jpg4.jpg3.jpg

Kit's will be parted to 3 separate pieces:
-Main one almost whole gun (black parts on renders)
-Plate with serial numbers (white part on renders)
-Trigger

At this point master looks like this:
DSC_3158.JPGDSC_3164.JPGDSC_3167.JPGDSC_3170.JPG

Kits should be ready in 2 weeks
At this moment we are offering only resin cast raw kits. In one week we should finish and paint blaster so maybe we will be offering it as well.

Price for raw kits 120 USD

Shipping:
-USA - 20 USD
-Europe - 15 USD

For different location please contact me for exact shipping calculation

We close list for a while

LIST:

1. userd1402 - paid SEND
2. Bad Wolf- paid SEND
3. PAULH - paid SEND
4. Gee2 -paid SEND
5. Incept Date -paid SEND
6. RhinoActual - paid SEND
7.MurdocXXL -paid SEND
8. Flyscriber - paid

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

DSC_3158.JPG

DSC_3164.JPG

DSC_3167.JPG

DSC_3170.JPG

DSC_3335.JPG

DSC_3339.JPG

DSC_3346.JPG

DSC_3348.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, nice job again! Interested if your are based in europe and there will be no taxes to Belgium. thanks :)

Thank you;) we send from Europe so there's should be everything okey. We send stuff to Belgium before without any problem. So if you are interested I can put you on the list.
hey, nice job again! Interested if your are based in europe and there will be no taxes to Belgium. thanks :)

Thank you;) we send from Europe so there's should be everything okey. We send stuff to Belgium before without any problem. So if you are interested I can put you on the list.

hey, thank you, yeah yeah put me on the list of course! :thumbsup

I'm still not very fond of this weapon for the movie. and have stated that I would not want one. but you have done a wonderful job recreating It In detail. and as It Is part of the new movie
I think I have changed my mind.

I would be Interested In a finished version pending price. wonderful work. :thumbsup

Thank you so much ;) I will post updates in one week about finish pistol
I'm still not very fond of this weapon for the movie. and have stated that I would not want one. but you have done a wonderful job recreating It In detail. and as It Is part of the new movie
I think I have changed my mind.

I would be Interested In a finished version pending price. wonderful work. :thumbsup

Any idea how to do the carbon fiber grip? Being unsure of my ability to do that is the only thing stopping from getting a kit vs finished.

For finished versions I will use hydrographic method. It's probably the best way to imitate carbon fiber look. I think I found pattern which is very similar or even identical as one used in stunt gun
Any idea how to do the carbon fiber grip? Being unsure of my ability to do that is the only thing stopping from getting a kit vs finished.

Will that have any depth to it? Like di-noc does. . .

I'm also interested in a finished version, or maybe a kit if I'm feeling adventurous.

Thanks.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back