Interest Back to the Future - KAL KAN Label - REDUCED PRICE

EmmaInCandyland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After many requests concerning my Kal Kan design, I decided to gather interest for it.

I am thinking of selling them £25 (or £15 depending print cost) each. They will be printed at a professional local printer.

Free shipping within the UK. Will get information for internationals but shouldn't be much either.

The height of the labels will be of 12cm. I will be planning on making the length of the labels longer in case people cannot find the right width for their tins. Knowing that countries seem to have different sizes.

Be aware it took me over a year to make this label due to the poor information of these on the Internet.

Back-To-The-Future-Kal-Kal-Dog-Food-Can-1.jpg

INTEREST LIST:

01- Sebi (fb)
02- Emmett gigowatts (x5)
03 - Niels (fb)
04 - Art (fb)
05 - Marco (fb)
06 - MattgomeryBurns
07 - Adrian G (fb)
08 - Maxime R (fb)
09 - Bryan G (fb)
10 - Kevin Klein (fb)
11 - Teggy D (fb)
12 - Nick Jo (fb)
13 - Nick ap (fb)
14 - Zethander (x2)
15 - Alexander B. (fb)
16 - Coulombe

UPDATE

Price has been reduced for £15 for two labels! ONLY 10 LABELS LEFT.

Last edited:
Re: Back to the Future - KAL KAN Label

Okay, if nobody else is on the list, I'll start getting prices off my local printer, thanks!

I'm interested in your Kal Kan Dog Food label. Also Milk Bones Box label if you might have one. I have a Doc Brown Work shop video shoot to make for a client in August 2017. Your label on a can would be used with the robotic dog food feeder we are making.
LMK thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have many chances to come on this forum to check on your status. Would you please contact me via email of: info@DeloreanTimeMachines.com

I'm interested in your Kal Kan Dog Food label. Also Milk Bones Box label if you might have one. I have a Doc Brown Work shop video shoot to make for a client in August 2017. Your label on a can would be used with the robotic dog food feeder we are making.
LMK thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have many chances to come on this forum to check on your status. Would you please contact me via email of: info@DeloreanTimeMachines.com

I have a lot of trouble trying to get time to go to the printer as I got a summer job atm, but I am hoping I can send the files this week!

Looking great! What was the final price for one of these including UK shipping?

Emma, what's the circumference of the can you used? And I can't remember from memory - the lid doesn't have a tab or anything, right? It's flat so it can be opened with a can opener?

Emma, what's the circumference of the can you used? And I can't remember from memory - the lid doesn't have a tab or anything, right? It's flat so it can be opened with a can opener?

I have added some extra length to the label, in case you guys find a different can, so hopefully the circumference shouldn't matter :), and no the lid doesn't have a tab, but you can always display the tin upside down if you cannot find any of the ones without it! They are stickers too, so you can either fully stick it onto the tab, or keep the back paper, and slightly cut the ends to stick them together :)

I have added some extra length to the label, in case you guys find a different can, so hopefully the circumference shouldn't matter :), and no the lid doesn't have a tab, but you can always display the tin upside down if you cannot find any of the ones without it! They are stickers too, so you can either fully stick it onto the tab, or keep the back paper, and slightly cut the ends to stick them together :)

Thanks! I'm gonna look like a weirdo bringing my label to the supermarket to test on cans. Oh well!

Haha! Sorry haha! And I meant "stick onto the can". Well I hope you guys have more or less the same dimensions of cans, if you find one that'd be nice to share for the fellow Americans who bought the label too ^^

Last edited:

Did anyone in the States find a good can for the label? I took mine all around my local supermarket and didn't have any luck.

Looking good!!! So happy to see the label on! Which can is it? Maybe that could help fellow Australians who got the label too x

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back