Expedition Back to the Future (Discovery+) - Authentic Hill Valley Prop Newspapers - 100% Donation to MJFF

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ORDER LINK: EXPEDITION BTTF PROP NEWSPAPERS $35 shipped in the United States.

I provided all of the custom prop newspapers that are seen throughout the new 4-part Discovery+ documentary series 'Expedition Back to the Future'.

It was an incredible honor to be able to make a small contribution to such a fun and awesome project!

The show features Christopher Lloyd and Josh Gates, with appearances by Michael J. Fox and many other cast members, fans, and people involved in the production of the movies, and also those involved in the construction of the original DeLorean Time Machines, and members of the 2015 Time Machine Restoration team.

These newspapers are 4 page full-size broadsheets. They are the exact same size as the original BTTF movie props, and have the same inside and back pages as the originals as well. The newspapers are from the same print run as the props used in the show, and there will NEVER be any more printed after these (approx. 100) sets are sold out.

I am Daniel R. Bramblett, the 'staff writer' that is credited on the front page of all the newspapers.

Each set includes the following:

1. DeLorean Time Machine Raises Record $$$ For Foundation!

*NOTE: THIS NEWSPAPER HAS NO ACTUAL PHOTO. The production schedule required the prop newspapers to be shipped before the final photo was available, so the image was added to every shot in post production. The actual props have an empty photo area with registration markings for the reference of the effect crew. I am unable to obtain the photo that was used in the show, but you may be able to print a copy from a screenshot and add it to the page. The original movie prop maker used to do this exact same trick to add color photos to prop newspapers in the 80s and 90s.

2. Blank Headline and Photo. This newspaper was used for the changing/transition effect in episode 4, and has no headline or photo.

3. Cold Front / Weather Map. This is the alternate newspaper from episode 4, featuring a weather map with Easter Egg references to the names of other fans who have helped with my past projects.

The newspapers with blank areas would be perfect for autographs.

I WILL BEGIN SHIPPING THESE ON MARCH 24, 2021. (STILL WAITING FOR SOME MAILERS THAT I NEED IN ORDER TO SHIP THEM.)

The sets will be shipped in a large, flat photo mailer with cardboard backing on both sides to protect the newspapers.
I will also include a COA with details of the production of these props for the show.

DONATION INFO:

100% OF THE PROCEEDS FROM THIS ITEM WILL BE DONATED TO THE MICHAEL J. FOX FOUNDATION FOR PARKINSON'S RESEARCH.
I WILL SEND A CHECK FOR THE FINAL DONATION AMOUNT TO MJFF ON MAY 1, 2021, WITH THE NAMES OF ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED.
I WILL ALSO SEND A COPY OF THIS INFORMATION TO EACH BUYER.

$20 PER SET WILL BE DONATED TO THE MICHAEL J. FOX FOUNDATION FOR PARKINSON'S RESEARCH.
THE OTHER $15 COVERS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING COSTS AND PACKAGING MATERIALS.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS WILL REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES.

ANY LEFT OVER FUNDS FROM THE SALE OF THIS ITEM WILL BE ADDED TO THE FINAL GROUP DONATION ON MAY 1.
ADDITIONAL SALES AFTER MAY 1 WILL BE SENT IN A NEW GROUP DONATION AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH MONTH.

Thanks!

2021-03-15 (228).png
2021-03-15 (20).png
Newspaper2.png
2021-03-15 (67).png
2021-03-15 (72).png
2021-03-15 (194).png
155514500_136104595062987_651421290179673319_n.jpg
161267652_3990705614284286_1219120433911260704_o.jpg
161782761_3990706387617542_2658846225450643438_o.jpg

Last edited:
Still available. 26 sets have been sold. The total number of sets will be closer to 90 instead of 100 as I previously estimated.

Here is the photo for anyone who wants to print one for the newspaper. The orange background elements were altered for the show.
EXP BTTF Newspaper Photo.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back