BTTF 2 - DOC & GEORGE Hill Valley Telegraph Newspaper Set - AVAILABLE NOW

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Screen-Accurate Hill Valley Telegraph - BTTF Replica Prop Newspapers!

DEC 2023 UPDATE: I WILL RECEIVE THESE FROM THE PRINTERS AROUND DECEMBER 9TH.
ALL NEW ORDERS WILL BEGIN SHIPPING ON MONDAY, DECEMBER 11TH.

These full-size replicas are printed by a newspaper company on a real vintage broadsheet press. The printing plates are made from sharp, clear, high-res scans of the original props from the movie. These are the highest-quality, most screen-accurate BTTF newspapers ever offered anywhere! Each newspaper sheet includes the full and complete front, inside, & back pages, exactly as they were made for the movie in 1989. See photo #10 for size.

My previous Doc and George newspapers were sold out last year. The new prints will be almost exactly the same as those newspapers, with a few small refinements to further improve the quality and accuracy of the set.

The set includes the following:

1. George McFly Murdered - March 16, 1973A
2. George McFly Honored - March 16, 1973
3. Emmett Brown Committed - May 23, 1983A
4. Emmett Brown Commended - May 23, 1983

Also includes some extra free items.

Newspapers are shipped in a RIGID photo mailer, with cardboard backing on both sides & 'DO NOT BEND' labels.

THANKS!

Photos below are of the previous newspapers from the 2015 print run.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Last edited:
The new print run of Doc and George newspapers from BTTF 2 will be delivered to me from the printing company this week.

This run was delayed for a few months due to the death of my family.

I have a few existing preorders which will ship on the Saturday, the 9th. New orders will ship on Monday, the 11th.

$34.99, includes US shipping. International shipping rates will be calculated based on size and destination.

The Etsy link does work, even if it appears to be 'unavailable.'

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back