Jeff Parks/ USK's UPDATE 1-17-2007

Any updates on the droid callers. I was in Dave's first big order, and though I got my sabers last year, I'm still waiting on my Droid caller. It's been well over 2 years now. (maybe longer, it's been so long I forget what year it was when we first order them, but I know it was at lest 2 year's ago ) That's just ridicules.

Jason

Yea I also ordered just the MPP from Dave sometime in 2004 and last i heard from him was a few months back saying he hadnt forgotten about it. But either way I am just still wondering how long it will be and or whats going on.

Frank Serraiocco

guys - look at post 193 and read from there - here is what I posted:

<div class='quotetop'>(lgtsbr @ Jun 15 2006, 08:26 AM) [snapback]1262026[/snapback]</div>
from what I gathered last I talked with Dave, Jeff is shipping Kobolds to "his" orders first, then to the list Dave supplied.......kind of a crappy thing to do IMO

Dave is still waiting on pieces from Jeff to finish shipping the USK's out, so it is back to waiting for me.....

Dave did put up a new Update Site
[/b]

Dave

Yeah, I've started seeing the droid callers showing up..and like you I got my kit long ago but am waiting on the Kobold...

I just read Dave's update site...seems we're just still waiting for those darned Kobolds...

Too bad Parks can't just send us the parts and let us assemble them ourselves...

As long, as I get my Droid caller by mid-ohio-con, in November, I'll be happy. :) (I need it for a Solo costume, I'm hoping to do.) I know don't hold my breath. :lol

Jason

I talked to Jeff sometime in early June about the MPP/ droid caller/ Obiwan kits. He said he was 'out of stock at the moment, but will have them in stock sometime late July early August time frame.' He was willing to take payment for them, but said I was 'better off waiting until they come in'. :) I'm willing to wait.

Well, I bet with ComicCon around the corner and Jeff always taking all of his stock to sell and make a killing (selling the ones that should be OURS...) we will be lucky to see anything until after DragonCon.

<div class='quotetop'>(James Kenobi 1138 @ Jul 7 2006, 12:05 AM) [snapback]1275545[/snapback]</div>
Well, I bet with ComicCon around the corner and Jeff always taking all of his stock to sell and make a killing (selling the ones that should be OURS...) we will be lucky to see anything until after DragonCon.
[/b]
What an a..hole of a thing to do, considering most of us have been waiting nearly 2 years.
Is this Jeff guy big, maybe some one could go to this DragonCon and throw their weight around.Very very bad customer service if this is the case.

<div class='quotetop'>(James Kenobi 1138 @ Jul 27 2006, 08:28 PM) [snapback]1289169[/snapback]</div>
Did anyone at ComicCon see Parks table? Any Droid Callers around.......
[/b]

good grief, everytime i see this pop up im still amazed, i guess this is one guy who doesnt care about his rep as long as hes making a buck... :(

what a craptastic guy.

<div class='quotetop'>(James Kenobi 1138 @ Jul 27 2006, 05:28 PM) [snapback]1289169[/snapback]</div>
Did anyone at ComicCon see Parks table? Any Droid Callers around.......
[/b]

He wasn't at Comic-Con.

I had a direct order with him...got my Kobold a while back. It was a great kit, especially for the cost. it's a shame it wound up like it did.

Wow, it's been exactly two years since I ordered and paid for my USK. I have received absolutely nothing as of yet. All I get are words like "He's getting another batch in the middle of July". Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Parks puts all the blame on Dave. I blame Dave for nothing. I should think of something to sell, then never produce it, and only promise to produce it sometime in the future. What a way to make money.

And, people wonder why we had a boycott of Parks. :( What a way to do bossiness.

I know Dave's not to blame. He did have a run of bad luck, with colds, and other stuff, last year, that put him behind at times, with shipping, but I know for a fact that he did his best. I certainly can't say the same for parks. Don't offer a product if you can't deliver. Some people can weight forever for their stuff, but most of use need our stuff A.S.A.P. and he knows that. :(

Jason

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back