The Walking Dead Season 2 Trailer

I actually dig the new additions. I've been reading the comic since issue 1 and I know everything that happens. While it's cool to see everything in motion and all that, it's kinda boring when I can go "And he will die in this exact way in 3...2...1...bam!"

And yes, I too want to see tyreese and michonne. I think they said that they will show up in season 3. Hell, michonne doesn't even show up until the prison.

I think all these were was a chance for Greg Nicotero to stretch out his wings and do something other than visual effects. Also just for some fun. He didn't do that bad of a job although some of the lines (especially the kids at the end of the last video) made me cringe.

Gonna try this for a couple of episodes, but it's been a massive "so what?" so far. Didn't like the comics at all, too talky and none of characters were likeable but i thought i'd try the series, given its pedigree. did nothing for me, but i'm willing to see if it picks up on season 2.

Some pics from season 2.
The Walking Dead - Inside The Walking Dead: Cast on Season 2 – AMC

Cx0Yz.jpg

LbHO0.jpg

yI5fs.jpg

5axnP.jpg

hWWuB.jpg

I JUST watched the first season of this on Netflix. It went by SO FAST I never got around to watching it on TV, so this was just sweet to see.

I think the show has one one of, if not the most amazing realistic zombies I think i've ever seen. The prosthetics and effects they do to them and the subtle things are just wonderful. It's how I certainly would envision a post-apocalyptic sort of film populated with zombies.

They didn't do any gimmicky loud sudden sounds or music to try and scare you by surprise the content did it on its own. Well done and I was very impressed. Can't wait for Season 2!

6.jpg

OK, in several of the leaked photos and ads for season two the zombies all have these funky, big, nearly glowing looking eyes and I don't remember them from season one. I never read the comics so is this something that's explained or have I just been remembering things differently?

They put up a behind the scenes type video where they stated they had new contacts for season 2 that were gorier with burst blood vessels and what not. They could probably use a ton of different explanations like they were more recently killed or their death was more traumatic physically. Those contacts might only be for specific zombies too, not all hero zombies.

Excited about this.

Sidenote. I was doing some refreshing and started to reread the comic series again and in the back of the issue #2 was a funny little quote that made me giggle

"Kirkman and Moore's The Walking Dead is so good I wish I wrote it." -Larry Young

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back