X-Men 97 trailer

Moviefreak

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Since the original thread was nuked due to some people trying to create the usual drama, I think we can post the trailer again and have an “on topic” discussion about the show and feedback once it’s released.

Whoever put the trailer together knew what they were doing with the build to the theme music.

It looks like the X-Men in the era I remember most fondly, though I don't know that I'll be able to watch much of it.

Titles for all episodes have been released.
1000015102.png

Something about the animation just feels weird, or off... probably because its done digitally or something, but the framerate feels choppy or something.

Something about the animation just feels weird, or off... probably because its done digitally or something, but the framerate feels choppy or something.
I think they are intentionally trying to make it look like limited animation of the old days. They don’t want it to be super smooth as that will scream animated on a computer. They want it to feel “off”, capturing a bit of human inconsistency.

Beau DeMayo wrote a couple of cracking Witcher episodes so fingers crossed (y)
Beau DeMayo suddenly fired.

"Marvel and DeMayo suddenly parted ways. His company email was deactivated and cast and crew were informed he was no longer on the project. DeMayo’s Instagram account, once a source for X-Men updates, was deleted. No reason for the firing was given. "

MCU must be cursed.

Whilst I can see why that might be a publicity problem for Disney, it isn't like he was doing anything untoward in his workplace.
Tell that to the thousands of people fired every year, outside of Disney, for the exact same thing, lol.

There are a lot of people fired these days for their personal posts and personal accounts on questionable sites. That is why most contracts have a morals clause these days.

I also read a rumor that he was verbally and physically abusive, supposedly coming from other writers. But who knows, at this point they are just speculations and rumors. We will have to wait until the truth comes to light.

Tell that to the thousands of people fired every year, outside of Disney, for the exact same thing, lol.

There are a lot of people fired these days for their personal posts and personal accounts on questionable sites. That is why most contracts have a morals clause these days.

I also read a rumor that he was verbally and physically abusive, supposedly coming from other writers. But who knows, at this point they are just speculations and rumors. We will have to wait until the truth comes to light.
As long as the series turns out to be good, I'm not too bothered with the behind the series drama.

We will never really know the truth.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back