DC-17m for Republic Commandos

The rifle grenade is done. The housing is composed of four PS-tubes and a small piece of an acrylic glass tube.

5rajlwgk.jpg

Painted and provided with electronic looks the grenade like this:

egmjjugg.jpg

In the attachment:

f2znsfln.jpg

The LEDs (eight red and one blue) are controlled by a radio transmission (433 MHZ).

Last edited:
I have attached a new EL wire in the muzzle.

g5n8hqgt.jpg

The old one was destroyed by the organic solvent from the glue. In the new wire (2,2mm OD) the electrodes are wound differently. Behind the sensor unit (left from the muzzle) two blue LEDs (5V) are below of the holes in a small white box. This creates a blue light gradient.

The control board is done for the Anti-Armor-Attachment.

rodpxk94.jpg

Now I can start with the programming of the micro controller.

The interior view of the attachment looks like:

d9qyfdg5.jpg

The counter display and the transmitter to control the grenade are located in the left camber. The inverter for the EL wire, a reset switch and blue LEDs for lighting are installed in the right chamber. The middle chamber contains the control board, two Luxeon LEDs (red and yellow) and an optical sensor for the reload.

Last edited:
The Anti-Armor-Attachment is done!!

The artwork looks like this:

k2698vk8.jpg

Here is my replica:

t2qj5ilb.jpg

Totally mass: 3.9 kg

A short video clip will be come later. ;)

Last edited:
Impressive, most impressive. I definitely have to build one of these. Just moved it up on my to do list. Is Skip still doing work for TZA and is there any Imperial Commando stuff out there by TZA yet?

Excuse me wile I pick up my jaw and salivate over this creation. This is superb work, I don't think I will see a blaster top this one anytime in the near future.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back