Lucifer Season 2 premire

awesome! wanted Mum to be introduced sooner but it was a good episode for a premiere. love the banter between the shrink and Lucifer. gave up Monday night football for it, didn't regret it one bit and i'm in Eagles' land. ;)

So much punishment, so little time

The strips the robber, takes his gun, and best of all, ties his shoelaces together :)

Loved it. His "All along the Watch Tower" was enjoyable, although I expected to see Starbuck walk in. Good to see Mazikeen back, man I would NOT want to be at her (Lack of) Mercy. Good to see ****** properly humbled, and WTF is going on with Amanadiel? Something to do with Mom perhaps? So much to look forward too this season.

Loved it. His "All along the Watch Tower" was enjoyable, although I expected to see Starbuck walk in. Good to see Mazikeen back, man I would NOT want to be at her (Lack of) Mercy. Good to see ****** properly humbled, and WTF is going on with Amanadiel? Something to do with Mom perhaps? So much to look forward too this season.

i took it, he's feeling lost... wants to go home

No his look of surprise when his temporal abilities cut out at the police station definitely hints at something more.

No his look of surprise when his temporal abilities cut out at the police station definitely hints at something more.

longer he's away the more his power disappears? we thought lucifer was getting hurt because the detective was around him maybe it's more than that now... dunno brother.

naaaaaaaaaaaaah... she's a demon, hmm, well, maybe it centers around once you start feeling emotion you become more human (mortal). ok... i think i'm tumbling down a rabbit hole here, LOL!

i don't think he's 'fallen', he was sent to get Lucifer to return to Hell but it's a valid thought

Another point. Dear Old Dad got what he wanted: Lucifer back in Hell, but had to return him to Earth because of Mom's escape. So at that point, Amenediel's task to return Lucifer to Hell was completed and no longer an objective.

Maybe he really is feeling lost, or maybe this is a punishment by Daddy Dearest for developing feelings for a demon and giving in to his own desires. That or it's a side effect of Mazikeen healing him.

Another point. Dear Old Dad got what he wanted: Lucifer back in Hell, but had to return him to Earth because of Mom's escape. So at that point, Amenediel's task to return Lucifer to Hell was completed and no longer an objective.

Maybe he really is feeling lost, or maybe this is a punishment by Daddy Dearest for developing feelings for a demon and giving in to his own desires. That or it's a side effect of Mazikeen healing him.

i like it :thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back