ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

I received the Premium Han Bespin Costume. Just waiting on my boots from Magnoli Clothing, but this costume along with Luke Bespin exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend them both. I ordered a second Luke for my self to wear and one for a Mannequin display.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I received the Premium Han Bespin Costume. Just waiting on my boots from Magnoli Clothing, but this costume along with Luke Bespin exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend them both. I ordered a second Luke for my self to wear and one for a Mannequin display.

Pics would be a treat and congrats, glad to see Anovos products are arriving!

Looking at the packaging, it looks like they mismatched the buckles in every order. Mine came the same way. In fact the box shows two of the ESB front buckles. It looks like every rig was sent out with the wrong buckle combination. Check the box lid.

View attachment 679156
This item has been removed from the Anovos website. I guess they are redoing the product page if it will continue to be offered.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

This item has been removed from the Anovos website. I guess they are redoing the product page if it will continue to be offered.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

It has been removed for at least a week now. I had checked last week because I wanted to know what the current selling price was so I could list it in my review an noticed it was no longer listed.

Yay! Shipping notice for my OT Stormtrooper ensemble.....

Arriving a week after Halloween.
The costuming equivalent of "I got a rock"

Hey at least it's coming. :rolleyes

When did you order? I'm still waiting...since May 2, 2015. Weeeeee.
I'll be curious to see if they fixed the upside-down ab plates yet.

For all you Solo rig people, man I'm sorry to hear about that FU. How unfortunate. On so many levels
On a side note, how is the pin/lug on the back of the buckles attached?

i ordered at celebration last year. So the later part of April. It arrives Friday so I'll post pics as soon as I can

I will post pics as soon as my boots come in to show the complete outfit. But the Han Premier is well worth the wait and high quality. A++ job.

For all you Solo rig people, man I'm sorry to hear about that FU. How unfortunate. On so many levels
On a side note, how is the pin/lug on the back of the buckles attached?

Lucky you guys... December makes 2 years waiting for Snowtrooper :( lol

I received shipping notice that my ROTJ replacement buckle has been shipped. Anyone have suggestions for Hans and Luke's blasters in resin for Holsters? Dont want all metal as will be too heavy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. As requested, here is The premium line of the Han Solo Bespin Costume
772bba951705ac0cb7dd7a96fbc1a5de.jpg
1de7e2d057a27e20809bf27ba7ebfa33.jpg
f775c3f96d315b7020afa3964149ec17.jpg
06c3feb9f24bcad30ba7294bb202d33e.jpg
889e73b9d813d0b69b591e1e26266460.jpg
71e44c4770cb97dab1ba2b3ab2e5a944.jpg
2cd826bde6487c1faca0ea4e40ff58b7.jpg
0adaa91c9c68eed0ab778825c16e3a63.jpg
db8871096291141d938f02dad3ad6d76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the Pawn

Thanks for the pix! Did you get the standard line jacket as well as a "mea culpa" for taking so long, as promised?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted to post a follow-up since I posted here originally -- Got Maul was true to his word and everything got sorted out quickly. I appreciate his taking the time to deal with me. I also appreciate his willingness to keep coming here and posting when he occasionally gets a beating.

L~

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back