ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

You are a size up from me. Go Large

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea that's what I was considering. All my normal t shirts, jackets etc are larges too. I'd rather have a little more room than not enough. Pants medium should be fine though 34" waist and these seem to be high waisted as it is.

Yea that's what I was considering. All my normal t shirts, jackets etc are larges too. I'd rather have a little more room than not enough. Pants medium should be fine though 34" waist and these seem to be high waisted as it is.

It was the '70s... tight clothes, open neck, hairy chest... go for the medium, man... :)

Anybody ever do a size exchange? Do they charge you a restocking fee and shipping charge? I wanted to exchange my Bespin Luke for a bigger size since my body type has changed some in the 2 plus years since I ordered. But getting a $65 invoice to do an exchange is upsetting. I mean shipping charge I can understand but why a restocking fee? I'm still buying the same product.

My Tie Pilot helmet was shipped out on the 8th and should arrive on Monday. Anyone else receive a shipping notice for the Tie Pilot helmet???

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Anybody ever do a size exchange? Do they charge you a restocking fee and shipping charge? I wanted to exchange my Bespin Luke for a bigger size since my body type has changed some in the 2 plus years since I ordered. But getting a $65 invoice to do an exchange is upsetting. I mean shipping charge I can understand but why a restocking fee? I'm still buying the same product.

Good luck! I havent ordered yet but want to avoid having the wrong size. I feel like Anovos shouldn't greedily charging restocking fees when no other clothing company does that for exchanges. Let's face it Anovos sells clothing that are costumes not actual high end replicas.

Good luck! I havent ordered yet but want to avoid having the wrong size. I feel like Anovos shouldn't greedily charging restocking fees when no other clothing company does that for exchanges. Let's face it Anovos sells clothing that are costumes not actual high end replicas.

I have not heard of anyone being charged a restocking fee for an exchange or refund. If you know you need a change in size before they ship then contact them and see if they can change it before hand that saves on shipping for both of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really feeling bummed. I had ordered both the Luke and Han Bespin's on the day each was announced. Cancelled because of the long wait and now, FINALLY, everyone is receiving theirs. You are all better people than me for sticking it out. These are both my favorite Star Wars costumes.

Really feeling bummed. I had ordered both the Luke and Han Bespin's on the day each was announced. Cancelled because of the long wait and now, FINALLY, everyone is receiving theirs. You are all better people than me for sticking it out. These are both my favorite Star Wars costumes.

Go ahead and reorder the costumes. They are delivering and since they are in stock you will get your costumes now without the long wait. I can say they were definitely worth the wait. For any costume that they are not selling anymore, just contact ANOVOS and see if you can get any overstock when the product comes in stock. Good Luck!!

MTFBWY and LLAP.
ThePawn

Whatever you do be sure to order the correct size for yourself. I just got off chat and they will charge you a restocking fee even for an exchange as per their policy. I hate being nickled and dimed for everything nowadays. I don't have an issue with the shipping charges nor the irrelevant odd taxes they have on there but a restocking fee for a product I'm actually buying and keeping is where I draw the line.

So Anovos will be SHIPPING Death Trooper helmets before the premiere of Rogue One?????

But they still can't ship my order from May of 2015?

What a class act. :behave

This is the second post like this i've seen - where exactly are people seeing this? They've got nothing on their site about R1 items other than a 'fill in the box so we can email you when R1 stuff is available'.

This is the second post like this i've seen - where exactly are people seeing this? They've got nothing on their site about R1 items other than a 'fill in the box so we can email you when R1 stuff is available'.

There isnt a pre order option. Apparently their strategy will be a mass dash to the order button for people clamoring to get them. My guess would be Black Friday.

There isnt a pre order option. Apparently their strategy will be a mass dash to the order button for people clamoring to get them. My guess would be Black Friday.

I thought the biggest complaint from people is the wait from pre-order to delivery, so now if they wait until they have the product in stock before putting it up for sale, then this new policy is still going to get a thumbs down and customers upset? Really, I guess its true when they say that you cannot make everyone happy no matter what you do.

I thought the biggest complaint from people is the wait from pre-order to delivery, so now if they wait until they have the product in stock before putting it up for sale, then this new policy is still going to get a thumbs down and customers upset? Really, I guess its true when they say that you cannot make everyone happy no matter what you do.

For me it's the way they advertise. "Be prepared to order" Like why not just put this up for PO now ?

27A2D01D-B954-45B6-A414-2DA97E688155_zps4rn8rm6e.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

am I the only person who ordered the kylo ren helmet?

I wanted to. Just too pricey at the moment and I have other things going on. Hope to nab one in the future.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back