Zenhit Zombies Hunter cosplay

Briciius

Hey guy's.

I've started my new costume for Paris japan expo 2014, i want to do a kind of gladiator who kill zombies in an apocaliptic world.

Soooo i don't know what i will do for helmet, chest etc but i've start my weapon : a SAW SWORD. made with what you call Sintra i think.

Here i am. I don't know how to cast the piece so i will not do it, just paint it and keep it like that.

If you don't know me yet and you want to see what i do ( i am a very young cosplayer only 1 year of experience ) whatch and like my FB page here :

https://www.facebook.com/FoamBuilder?fref=ts

Hope you enjoy it bros :)

Last edited:
Re: Who want a Saw-sword

If you're going with a chain saw sword, why not tie it into a post-apocalyptic former-lumberjack-turned-gladiator-for-hire?

The face shield and hearing protection style hard hat they wear practically screams "TURN ME INTO A GLADIATOR HELMET!!!"

If you're going with a chain saw sword, why not tie it into a post-apocalyptic former-lumberjack-turned-gladiator-for-hire?

The face shield and hearing protection style hard hat they wear practically screams "TURN ME INTO A GLADIATOR HELMET!!!"

Woauh can you explain more because i'm not speaking english very well ...

i think i've found what i need :)

I have take a lot of screenshot of RAGE video game wich is exactly what i need

Woauh can you explain more because i'm not speaking english very well ...

!BnfbVzQ!mk~$(KGrHqYH-CgEtrM6s27kBLjrpfW,Q~~_1_3202_1.JPG

Rough it up, attach some broken saw blades, maybe a tree branch or two...

i think i've found what i need :)

I have take a lot of screenshot of RAGE video game wich is exactly what i need

Or you could go with that. ;)

Re: Apocaliptic survival armor

Looking great dude! been watching it on your FB page!! =) love the smooth edges on the belt box!

I love when I wake up the curiosity :) ihi

Hope you will enjoy my props.

And a special Thx to Ciano930 who join me on FB ;)

NEW PICS :

IF SOMEBODY GET TUTORIAL TO MAKE A GOOD METAL EFFECT PUT IT ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE THANK YOU :)

Wow love the waist coat! its coming out really well!! are you gonna dirty the coat up a bit later?

Quick update to present the background of my caracter :

Zenhit is a Zombies hunter, he was ( against his will ) teleport into a new world where the evil reign as a king! Face to these news creature Zenhit have to survive and will do all his possible to kill all monstres and demoniac creatures. Helped by his faithful chainsaw sword called Betty he become the last hope of all people !

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back