Zenhit Zombies Hunter cosplay

I'm still working on my build, here more pics

The bloody head is finish she look disgusting but cool xD
And for the first time i've try to cast a mask in resina. the result is not very professionnal but i learn from my mistakes and the next time it will be more clean !!

so pics :

Next step the paint job.

My mistakes :

i have wasted a lot of silicone, next time i will cover the clay with silicone and a counter mold made with plaster .
Then i have to take a margin with clay, like that the border of the mask will be cover by a good thickness of resina

Hope you enjoy it

lookin good briciius :thumbsup

One tip I have is to let the clay dry out/firm up a bit in the open before sculpting as it won't "bead up" when scoring fine lines and detail into it. I left a fist size lump out for about a day as I got distracted, when I got back to it I found it was much better to work with and I could get a much smoother finish.

Good to know !!!

Actually i use "Plaxtine clay" but on RPF i always see Red clay but i don't know the name of that clay wich look better to sculpt !

I was "scared" by the technic of slupt/mould and cast but finally it's really fun and crazy to do. And i've got a lot of idea, want to try more pieces.

Then for the resina i use "polyuréthane resina" but it's look brittle when it's not enought thick. Maybe there is an other resina more resistant ?

I was thinking maybe add a fabric into the resina to make it stronger ?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back