Helldivers 2 Cosplay

Constant312

Hey all, I'm relatively new here, but was wondering if y'all had any help for a project I'm fleshing out, I'm making a Helldivers 2 Cosplay of the standard Helldiver, but cannot for the life of my figure out a good jacket, I don't need armor (I've got that handled), but the jacket has those kind of ducktails in the front that come out past the belt, does anyone have a good resource for a similar jacket, or even better a pattern for sewing something like that together?
Thanks!

I am also trying to figure this out, I might do a custom on and just use coveralls as a base undersuit or something but hope someone else has ideas!

Hey all, I'm relatively new here, but was wondering if y'all had any help for a project I'm fleshing out, I'm making a Helldivers 2 Cosplay of the standard Helldiver, but cannot for the life of my figure out a good jacket, I don't need armor (I've got that handled), but the jacket has those kind of ducktails in the front that come out past the belt, does anyone have a good resource for a similar jacket, or even better a pattern for sewing something like that together?
Thanks!
Hey I'm super sorry I don't have an answer to your question but where did you find the armor? I've taken a minute and looked around and can't find it anywhere. Well I did find it somewhere but I gotta pay for it. Do you know of somewhere I can get it for free?

Hey I'm super sorry I don't have an answer to your question but where did you find the armor? I've taken a minute and looked around and can't find it anywhere. Well I did find it somewhere but I gotta pay for it. Do you know of somewhere I can get it for free?
All good, unfortunately I have not found a place where the files are available for free, I would recommend galactic armories files because they are the best quality (assuming you are 3d printing), but there are others as well, sorry I can’t help you more.

I dunno if this helps, but for mine (when I eventually get to making my cosplay), I was going to use the McCall's Civil War uniform sewing pattern from their costumes line

I dunno if this helps, but for mine (when I eventually get to making my cosplay), I was going to use the McCall's Civil War uniform sewing pattern from their costumes line

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back