You’re Trapped In A Room For 24 Hours With One Film On Repeat. What Film Do You Want It To Be?

I've tested this, I stayed up over 24 hours watching "Aliens" (1986) just to see if I could do it..."challenge accepted".

I switched my phone off, had snacks and drink with me, a stopwatch, any "toilet breaks" meant pausing the movie and stopwatch too. The stopwatch had to show 24 hours on it before I could say "challenge accomplished".

Last edited:
How's your mental health now? :lol:
nic-cage.gif

I've tested this, I stayed up over 24 hours watching "Aliens" (1986) just to see if I could do it..."challenge accepted".

I switched my phone off, had snacks and drink with me, a stopwatch, any "toilet breaks" meant pausing the movie and stopwatch too. The stopwatch had to show 24 hours on it before I could say "challenge accomplished".
Kudos for having the ability to do absolutely nothing of consequence for 24 hours.

If my math is right and assuming the original cut, you watched Aliens 10.51 times. Your 24 hour mark (plus or minus a few seconds) would have had Hudson lamenting “This can’t be happening man, this aint happening!” In the APC after the initial Alien skirmish beside the reactor.

Last edited:
Oh man, so many good ones out there...
1st instinct was ROTJ, Back to the future and Indiana Jones Raiders of the lost ark, Goonies and Transformers the 1986 movie...
I'll go with Unforgiven with Clint Eastwood

Love westerns!!

One of my the morning after the night before movies was..
Close Encounters

It's got a lovely soft grain look to it with plenty of wide angle shots a bunch of cool storylines that eventually twist into one, the characters are great, there are conspiracy theories disfunctional familes oh and some lovely effects which still hold up today..

And it certainly helped lazing around in bed with a fuzzy head..

Good Times!

1990's 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles'. I saw it once more yesterday and with the creations from Jim Henson these type of movies never get old. Same thing goes for 'Labyrinth'
Labryinth...
Now there's a movie, caught it on the Big screen a few years back along with Bladerunner..
The Dark Crystal is another fantasy Classic which along with Krull, Legend, Hawk the Slayer, Lady Hawk all transport you to a certain point in time.. Oh and the Fabulous...

Flesh and Blood

God I love that movie
Jennifer Jason Leigh, Rutger Haugh..
SET in plague times.. What's not to love.. Oh I'm going to add The Hitcher for obvious reasons lol..

You want Fingers in your Fries!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back