X Wing. My version.

Heres an X wing i started awhile back. its slightly larger than Studio Scale. This is my Version of an Xwing. some things are the same some are a little different. I could really care less if its accurate to the movie i just like building. I figured in my job and commision builds i have to build things as accurate as possible. so for myself i get to build what i want.

so heres a few pics.

xwing005_zpsfb2d9c43.jpg

xwing003_zps60dd27fb.jpg

xwing002_zpsf0b0fae5.jpg

xwing004_zps896b1c59.jpg

xwing007_zps6dfbb3e9.jpg

2-23-13001_zps0d73e54a.jpg

I love it! Just as there are several different models of cars, washing machines, and vacuum cleaners... I'm sure Incom made a few different XWings! :)

Looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks Guys, I like to think of it as if i was there in the shop and i was the first guy to ever build one. how would i do it. what would it look like. there a ton of these out there. and since this is for me. why not do it a little different.

Very cool and I agree build what you like, accuracy can be overrated at times and personally i'd rather have a model personalized to me than one that is like everyone else's.

"Studio Scale, Thats how Hollywood did it, Thats how America does it. and its worked out pretty well so Far."

You may want to amend your tagline, considering....LOL.

TazMan2000

You should post the pics of the stations when u first started it....
looks cool!:thumbsup I saw the laser cutter hard at work while your
exacto-knife was crying....:lol

Its actually a joke. The studios dont call what they build studio scale. Its a made up term.
I'm sorry as much as they try to make a accurate studio model of anything, unlesss they actually bathed the original in silicone to get an exact copy, a replica will be off in a measuremnt or something. My moto Close enough is good enough scale, or when they ask me what scale is that I say it's Nice scale LOL!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back