Who is still waiting for hyperfirm products

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Please list what you ordered and when. I'll start.

Hyperfirm Lewis gun paid on 20/04/2005.

Paid to sci-fire.com through Robstyle.

I emailed him a month ago asking for his MG34 to his email address posted on the site but never got any reply.

Was wondering why ....

Originally posted by kurtyboy@Feb 23 2006, 05:26 PM

[snapback]1191513[/snapback]​

Their customer service stinks.

Originally posted by carves+Feb 24 2006, 08:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(carves @ Feb 24 2006, 08:47 AM)</div>
I emailed him a month ago asking for his MG34 to his email address posted on the site but never got any reply.

Was wondering why ....

<!--QuoteBegin-kurtyboy
@Feb 23 2006, 05:26 PM

[snapback]1191513[/snapback]​
[snapback]1192104[/snapback]​
[/b]

What you need to do is talk to slavefive (Lewis) at TDH. I know a couple of people who were not getting satisfactory service but after talking to Lewis, the ball started rolling. In fact, in a recent situation, a customer who had been waiting almost a year had a gun shipped out the SAME DAY once Lewis got involved. He definitely seems to be the individual to talk to when it comes to sci-fire issues.

I just think that if a seller open a website and sell stuff, they should have at least reply to the customer in a timely manner.

I mean if the seller decide to ignore all emails coming in because people want your stuff, why advertise the products at all ? Might as well shut it down.

Plus, why does the customer must a third party person to get the ball rolling ?

Sometime I cant make any sense of this.

There have already been three people who were supposed to get the ball rolling.

How many people does it take?

OK I'll try Lewis but it really is beyond a joke.

And they are extremely ignorant too when it comes to answering emails/PMs. All of them.

Originally posted by carves@Feb 24 2006, 03:31 PM
I just think that if a seller open a website and sell stuff, they should have at least reply to the customer in a timely manner.

I mean if the seller decide to ignore all emails coming in because people want your stuff, why advertise the products at all ? Might as well shut it down.

Plus, why does the customer must a third party person to get the ball rolling ?

Sometime I cant make any sense of this.
[snapback]1192300[/snapback]​

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM SCI-FIRE.COM AS I AM NOT IN ANY POSITION TO DO SO.</span>
Originally posted by kurtyboy+Feb 24 2006, 05:19 AM--><div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(kurtyboy @ Feb 24 2006, 05:19 AM)</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>Their customer service stinks.
[snapback]1192207[/snapback]​
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-carves
@Feb 24 2006, 07:31 AM
[snapback]1192300[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I searched the Sci-Fire website and found that there is no mention of these items being for sale.
No pricing list, no order forms, no shipping info, nothing.
So,What does that mean?
It means that "Sci-fire" might not be willing to do business with the general public.
You must understand that with LFL one has to be careful with selling anything that might be considered the "intellectual property" of Lucasfilm.

Customer service? Since Sci-Fire isn't offering these up for general sales, there really isn't any obligation to provide any service to "customers" .
Originally posted by kurtyboy@Feb 24 2006, 09:31 AM
And they are extremely ignorant too when it comes to answering emails/PMs. All
[snapback]1192421[/snapback]​

That's a rather broad swipe at everyone involved with Sci-Fire. To say we are all "extremely ignorant when it comes to answering emails/PMs" is a tad unfair.
I do understand that you are upset, and I agree that it is terrible service, & you were not taken care of . But, to say that we are ignorant is insulting.
I did respond to you, and have done my best to rectify your situation (even though, as I've already expressed to you, I was not around when your purchase occured, and was only vaguely aware of your circumstances) .
I have spoken with the "Boss" & was under the impression that your blaster was shipped to your US address (since we cannot ship overseas) yesterday along with the 2 other members who had delinquent orders.
Originally posted by Brak's Buddy@Feb 24 2006, 07:20 AM
  I know a couple of people who were not getting satisfactory service but after talking to Lewis, the ball started rolling.  In fact, in a recent situation, a customer who had been waiting almost a year had a gun shipped out the SAME DAY once Lewis got involved.  He definitely seems to be the individual to talk to when it comes to sci-fire issues.
[snapback]1192291[/snapback]​

<span style=\'color:red\'>I also worked with Lewis concerning the weapons that Brak's mentioned, in fact I myself made some of those very blasters last weekend. We have tried very hard to take care of everyone involved, even though Lewis & I were not the ones who made the sales , accepted your payments (therefore, not we did not make anything ), nor made any promises to you.
I'd say that we did our best to help you, regardless of your posts on the threads implying that I would rip people off (including one in a "F/A" thread of mine).

Last edited by a moderator:
If this bad service was nothing to do with you then you don't need to make any explanations for the bad apples.

I know I will certainly never deal with them again though. And I hope I haven't been sent a defected casting after all this time.

Originally posted by kurtyboy@Feb 24 2006, 11:40 AM
If this bad service was nothing to do with you then you don't need to make any explanations for the bad apples.

I know I will certainly never deal with them again though. And I hope I haven't been sent a defected casting after all this time.
[snapback]1192546[/snapback]​

I just wanted to make sure everyone understood my involvement.

I'm sorry we (as a whole) dropped the ball on this.
Please accept my apologies.

It is my understanding that all Lewis guns have shipped. I sent tracking info for the last one this morning to Marcus who's LG was to ship to the US address in Iowa as per his instructions. Two LGs also shipped earlier this week from Robstyle to another US address. Their final destination to be in the UK I believe.

Are there more LGs owed? I am unaware of more being owed at this point. Please let me know so we can get it taken care of.

Thanks,

John

Originally posted by slave1pilot+Feb 24 2006, 07:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(slave1pilot @ Feb 24 2006, 07:43 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kurtyboy
@Feb 24 2006, 11:40 AM

[snapback]1192546[/snapback]​

I just wanted to make sure everyone understood my involvement.

I'm sorry we (as a whole) dropped the ball on this.
Please accept my apologies.
[snapback]1192549[/snapback]​
[/b]

YES...there are still other people who haven´t received their LG´s...ME :(

I tried to get in contact with Robstyle, Jack Bauer, Slave1pilot etc.
Last message I received from Rob was is february, stating that John -somehow- managed to "misplace" my TWO LG´s. :unsure
SO he had to cast 2 new ones, which are -to my liking- more heavy, since the rubber didn´t expand that much because of the cold and he used more rubber.

Anyway...last thing I read in Slave1pilot JY thread was, that my LG´s shipped and the tracking information was sent to me THREE times already.

THAT IS NOT TRUE.
Maybe my order was mixed up with Marcus´aka kurtyboy.? :confused

Rob planned to ship my LG´s to phillipes, who should manage the intl. s&h for him/John whoever.

With all given respect and appreciation to the people who are putting time and efforts in this whole issue, but...

I WANT MY STUFF.................

I´d really appreciate, if somebody -finally- would be able to help me out.

Many thanks, Markus

That's strange... because I was told that my order was mixed up with yours about a month ago. And that it was YOURS going out a month ago and not mine.

Originally posted by OdiWan72@Mar 10 2006, 11:37 AM
YES...there are still other people who haven´t received their LG´s...ME :(

I tried to get in contact with Robstyle, Jack Bauer, Slave1pilot etc.
Last message I received from Rob was is february, stating that John -somehow- managed to "misplace" my TWO LG´s.  :unsure
SO he had to cast 2 new ones, which are -to my liking- more heavy, since the rubber didn´t expand that much because of the cold and he used more rubber.

Anyway...last thing I read in Slave1pilot JY thread was, that my LG´s shipped and the tracking information was sent to me THREE times already.

THAT IS NOT TRUE.
Maybe my order was mixed up with Marcus´aka kurtyboy.? :confused

Rob planned to ship my LG´s to phillipes, who should manage the intl. s&h for him/John whoever.

With all given respect and appreciation to the people who are putting time and efforts in this whole issue, but...

I WANT MY STUFF.................

I´d really appreciate, if somebody -finally- would be able to help me out.

Many thanks, Markus
[snapback]1202873[/snapback]​

OdiWan72,

As I mentioned earlier, slavefive is the guy to talk to. When I voiced a similar complaint at TDH he really got on the ball and got things moving.

Thanks BB, but I already adressed him by hijacking his FS thread (sorry again Slave1 :$ .).

His reply was exactly, what I wrote....he´s in the believe my order is shipped and the tracking information was sent three times already. Jack Bauer is trying to adress this as well. This whole issue is getting absolutely ridiculous, because of so many helpful involved people (thanks again), all trying to get the same "mis"informations.

My only hope is, that John is referring to Rob who shipped my two LG´s to phillipes.?

Markus

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back