Weta wants YOUR input on their next District 9 Weapon Replica!

Please choose one (or more) of the following:

• I would be willing to purchase a replica of the Microwave Gun.

Votes: 76 35.0%
  • I would be willing to purchase a replica of the Submachine Gun.

Votes: 100 46.1%
  • I would not be likely to purchase either replica.

Votes: 63 29.0%

• Total voters
Have the first three, and want both of these if they're offered.
If I had to pick one, I'd take the Microwave Gun over the SMG.

I just got the Assault rifle ordered from Weta, can't wait to see it in person. I missed out on the first two when they were offered :cry. Definetly would buy either one of those guns. I guess if I have to pick just one I would have to go with the Microwave Gun, it just looks so different from any other gun. As much as I love the look of the SMG it does look a little to similar to the Assault rifle. I hope Weta sees that with all of the responses here, there is enough of a demand for these. I would hate to see them stop now with how many awesome weapons there are in this movie. Example:......

all.jpg

The Microwave Gun is intersting in that it does not really look too much like the others an would make an intersting piece to my collection, though a bit challenging to display due to it's width. I do like the Submachine gun and it would go nicely with the others. Both would be nice of course.
Ranking - 1. SMG, 2. MW gun
-qwajman

I would buy both in a heartbeat if I got the chance. But being torn to just choose one of them, I'd say I'd go for the Submachine gun.

I have all 3 of the weta guns. I would like to see other one built, but out of the 2 offered I would say the microwave gun. I really like my D-9 art book alot. Thanks for the great items with great shipping prices.

Any word on if Weta has decided? I finally got my Assault Rifle today, I freaking love it!! Can't stop staring at it on the wall, the detail is great. I was already sold on buying which ever gun they make next before I had seen the Assault Rifle in person, now I MUST have more......I'm hooked Weta. (Really kicking myself for missing out on the Arc Generator now:cry) Please keep the guns coming, I'll find room to display them somehow. Until then, the Assault Rifle has taken its rightful place in my collection.....

collection1w.jpg

Thank you so much for a great item Weta. I love it.:love

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back