Weta wants YOUR input on their next District 9 Weapon Replica!

Please choose one (or more) of the following:

• I would be willing to purchase a replica of the Microwave Gun.

Votes: 76 35.0%
  • I would be willing to purchase a replica of the Submachine Gun.

Votes: 100 46.1%
  • I would not be likely to purchase either replica.

Votes: 63 29.0%

• Total voters
Trouble is, neither will fire with my useless human hands. Perhaps if whip up a prawn cocktail?

-edit- Just saw how old this thread is :p

Don't worry, this thread will be here till the end of time, methinks. :lol

Thanks Joe for saying it for me. An ABS printer could do the job but what a total PITA it would be, and with more cleanup even than SLS.

Likely the fastest, simplest way to get yourself an SMG is to find a Weta AR and cut it down. <eyes off spare AR in corner of room...>

I'd of bought the Microwave Gun, but after seeing the Assualt Rifle on the Weta site, i may have to score one of them if I can instead after hearing they won't produce any more, a shame really as I think if the word got about there would be a lo of interest.

so, anybody know what is going on or does Weta think there will be no interest for new D9 props and just dead?

But I wish Weta would reissue the Arc Generator, never had the money when it was released. Even if Weta sold the Arc in pieces and not painted like a model kit.

Yeah, I think that ship has sailed my friend. I sure wish they'd have made either of the guns from the first post. You might look for an AG on eBay or online but I think they all go for more money now.

I, for one, will buy anything they offer in the future in the way of D9 props.

I remember that they offered a 1:1 gun from ELYSIUM for awhile but that disappeared. Did it ever get produced? It was cool but the movie was such a dud I never ordered one.

Yeah me too- I have the three guns they made and would love another if they ever made a new one

Might have to wait for a sequel

Steve

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back