Watch out you Covenant scum!

The LEDs are simple...after I had to relearn a little math with the help of some friends around here. It all depends on if you hook it up in series or parallel, but yes, I got it all at Radio Shack. The only problem with shipping it out is that you're going to need to know how long to make the wires so that it's spaced correctly. Shack and I can help you with that.

Derek

That looks great. could you post where you got the kit? Or PM me with the info? Thanks.

The high school seniors I teach are totally into Halo2 and it would be the coolest thing ever to show up in full MC gear for a special event.

Originally posted by JediG60racer@Nov 30 2005, 08:30 PM
That looks great.  could you post where you got the kit?  Or PM me with the info?  Thanks.

The high school seniors I teach are totally into Halo2 and it would be the coolest thing ever to show up in full MC gear for a special event.
[snapback]1125602[/snapback]​

PM sent

Sweet armour you go there, looks good in gun metal/black.

Love the assault rifle :thumbsup

I'm currently trying to get a set of standard UNSC marine armour/MA5B finished myself, you masterchiefs need some cannon fodder... :D

Nice work

Derek

Amazing job on the armor, most impressive- I love the gun metal sheen

What material is the visor made from? Very shiny :confused

Wow. A week and a half? Nice.

If possible, could I get a PM with some info about this kit/suit? It's not perfect, but if i could get my hands on one i could kit-bash it to my liking...

That would save me a lot of time on my current project...

EDIT: Ignore me. I just actually went to MjolnirArmor.com and read the tutorial. Wicked. I'll be using a modified verson of that, but with a HELLA lot more parts. I figure, I've got a year, may as well make each panel near-perfect...

I can't believe you guys dug this thread up. Thanks for all the great comments. Putting these costumes together is certainly not for the faint of heart. Imagine getting an untrimmed model kit and then putting it all together with just the pictures on the front and back of the box...fun stuff. However, for a guy who's creative and likes to work with is hands a lot, it was a great project.

Derek

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back