Warner Brothers Studio Tour

iycis

Sr Member
The Warner Brothers studio tour tickets went on sale in the UK today for their new Harry Potter exhibit opening in Spring 2012. Did anyone buy any?

Warner Bros. Studio Tour London

I hope I can actually get in once I figure out when I'm going over there next summer. One of the best parts about the exhibit is that they will allow photos, unlike the American version. Not to mention getting to walk through the actual sets from the films.

If anyone goes in early Spring, I'd love to hear a review of it.

American version? I take it your talk about the Harry Potter: The Exhibition that is not an American version it just started in American and it is no longer here. The reason no one was able to take photos is because the places it when to did not own the stuff that was on display, nor did any of them bother to get permission to have photos taken with in the Exhibition. The reason we are going to be able to take photos in side the studio tour is the studio is owned by WB thus opening it to fans to take the photos. Rare, (with the exception on Lucas archives), does any studio every let any one take pictures or video for there stuff, unless it on there own property.

I have always wanted to go the WB tour here in LA but I heard it wasn't that good. I hope yours is better!

Jedifyfe: Harry Potter: The Exhibition start in the USA and no longer here. the stuff at WB tour in LA is a very small room. From the photos I seen.

I want to go to the WB Studio Tour so bad. Curse my fear of flying :( I have to survive a 7-8 hour flight to get there. I wish I lived in the UK.

I want to go to the WB Studio Tour so bad. Curse my fear of flying :( I have to survive a 7-8 hour flight to get there. I wish I lived in the UK.

That's why I take a sleep aid when I fly overseas...I go to sleep and wake up when we're landing. ;)

My husband's job takes him to the UK each year and so I've got my fingers crossed for next summer so that I can go to the exhibit. Last time I was there I bought a book with all the filming locations around the country which was pretty helpful. I have a lot more of them I still want to visit.

So the tour opened on the 31st of March. Is anyone going anytime soon? I'd love to hear about it. I'm about to buy tickets for July.

i'm off to the tour on the 19th and hope to have lots of pictures to post up on my return.

The nephew of a friend who is coming with us worked on the films and and built some of the displays on the tour. He is going to try to be there to show us around, which will make it event better if he can make it :)

i'm off to the tour on the 19th and hope to have lots of pictures to post up on my return.

The nephew of a friend who is coming with us worked on the films and and built some of the displays on the tour. He is going to try to be there to show us around, which will make it event better if he can make it :)

That is amazing!!! Is he for hire to do tours there? I'd love to hear the behind the scenes info from him.

Not confirmed if he will be able to be there or not as he is working on the sets for Les Mis at the moment but is going to try as a favour to his aunt. I'm really looking forward to see the sets in person and to see what goodies are in the shop :)

I have always wanted to go the WB tour here in LA but I heard it wasn't that good. I hope yours is better!

Got to be better as far as HP is concerned Brad - it's where the films were made and the tour uses all the original sets and props.

I'm taking my family in October.

does anyone have photos, of props and costumes yet? I would love to see them.

I don't know about the European version, but a few years ago I took the L.A. one and though they had an original Batman Begins costume on display, you were NOT allowed to photograph it.

Same thing last year when I saw the Tim Burton display at a museum: great original Bat stuff on display, but taking photos was a no-no.

iycis: if you could get close photos of props and costume. I would be really cool.

Doh2: WB studio tour London lest you take photos

I went on Thursday and we had a great time. We got a bit snap happy and took about 400 photos. I have selected 100 for an album here and have started to up load them, more tomorrow.

How do I link the album ? And what's the best free online host for more pictures ?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back