Warner Brothers Studio Tour

Alric: great photos. thanks. I wish you could have gotten some more detail shots that would have been cool. I do love the photos

I have about another 300 that were taken (not all by me) so there mey be better shots. What items in particular do you want. The quality of the photos varies a bit as we got through a camera and two phones to take them. Next time I will take a spare battery for the camera.

If you go there make sure you have lots of space on your camera as you can be clicking away all day :)

Hopefully the pictures show what's there and more detailed shots of specific items can be requested for when someone else goes.

Last edited:
Alric: I'm looking for close ups on on the props in the in the big prop case that has WWW stuff and others in it as will as Close up on the costumes. I wish I was going sometime soon but I have a felling it will be years before I get to see it with my own eyes

The l.a. tour is pricey , had some cool stuff, worse part is museum you stop at for 20 min ,NO pictures,which is bull, for price of tour. They honestly have like 5 guards walking around following you ,to make sure,really makes you feel welcome.They did have great stuff and tons of harry potter stuff, but its more a tourist sucker trap, you overpay thinking your getting something special,not worth it .

The London one is not cheap but comparable with other places for a day out. Lots to see and no problem with photo's being taken. The shop is not bad as well. i'm not a great fan of butterbeer but glad I got to try it.

Do you think the staff there would take issue with someone coming in costume? I'd like to get photos in front of the sets in my Slytherin uniform. Might as well go all out.

When I went there ware lots in costume both adults and kids. The sell cloaks in the shop and you can also get yourself on a wanted poster in costume.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back