'Wanna Know How I Got These Scars?' Ledger Silicone Bust (Final Pics Pg 2)

A real gem Howard! The presentation is absolutely flawless - the hand is a perfect touch. The hair work ... one of your finest buddy!

Howard,
After seeing the rest of the pics, I can't not believe this thing! Just an incredible sculpt, looking at it, I don't see a bust...I see what looks like a still pic of Heath Ledger.
I am blown away.
mike

Howard,
After seeing the rest of the pics, I can't not believe this thing! Just an incredible sculpt, looking at it, I don't see a bust...I see what looks like a still pic of Heath Ledger.
I am blown away.
mike

Thanks! The client was hoping it will be like Heath standing in his movie room when we finish the statue ;) I personally think statue are kind of creepy!

H

Howard S Studios

That's amazing, when i saw the finished piece I was gobsmacked, it actually looks just like Heath, so lifelike.Totally awesome job, can't wait to see the statue :cool

Holy crap. If that thing didn't have a base, I'd say that it was a publicity shot of Heath or something. This is absolutely perfect, my mind is utterly blown. Don't know what else to say, I'm speechless right now. :D

Top notch

Will you do a new sculpt for the statue ?

If you do, I would love to see wip pictures if you can.

Keep up the amazing work you do

Cheers

WoW... I mean just WoW! It's amazing and creepy at the same time...... and looks so real. I would love to have this..... or one just like this. I have no idea how much they cost, but it looks worth it. Man..... this is just ...... WoW.....lol!

It would be cool if you lived closer Rich ;)

What I really need is the space... once I down-sized shops, I barely even have the room for the busts I work on now :rolleyes

H

Howard S Studios

I can totally sympathise with that mate. I'm in desperate need of more space myself.

To think of what we could make if space wasn't an issue. If we lived near each other, we could have split a workshop between us

Hi Howard.. just wanted to know if you have a liner on the silicone to help support it.
I am only a newbie but tried a joker resin one , want to do a silicone version...Thanks.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back