Interest Wall Mounted Greedo DT12 or Han/Luke DL44 Blaster Acrylic Display Cases

Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
(ESB Version) With cover:

IMG_0498.JPG

(Hero version) Without cover:
View attachment 850049

ANH Alternate or Greedo Killer version with cover:
Display Case W GK Blaster.JPG

I recently got a request for a wall mounted display case, so I thought I would just put this out there in case any one else was interested in getting one. I could use a spare or two. I will also need a Greedo Blaster (DT12) display case, so I can make those as well.

If you're interested in a Han/Luke or Greedo display case, please feel free to post a reply with the number of cases needed.

Description:
This was a design that my original plastics guy and I came up with, which is mostly based (changes were made to reduce cost and boost prop display) on the original Icons prototype for the Han Solo "Hero" blaster from ANH (overall dimensions are the same as the Icons version).
This display case can house any of the different versions of the blaster (Hero, GK/Alternate, ESB and ROTJ), which is what Icons originally intended.

This is a great way to display a blaster without taking up valuable desktop room and without having to purchase more furniture.

Dimensions: 15 7/8" L x 10 3/4" H x 4" W

Price Estimate (from 8/17/20): $69 per display case plus shipping

Han/Luke Blaster Display Case Interest:

1. Russellsch
2. Russellsch
3. Brundlefly
4. CE - Spare
5. CE - Spare

Greedo Blaster Display Case List:

Optional items:

Plaques - The latest ones I'm using are from Thepastrojedi from ebay and I believe he may still be an rpf guy. He can be reached at: bcc28@juno.com
The original "Icons" blaster plaque size is 4 3/8" X 1 15/16".
Price is around $12 per plaque.

Attachments

• Display Case W GK Blaster.JPG
    Display Case W GK Blaster.JPG
    877.7 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
I'm also in need of a Greedo Blaster display case, so if any one is interested in that version, feel free to post a reply or send me a pm.

I'm working on a blueprint for a Greedo DT12 display case this week, so I am "recharging" this post to see if there is any interest in these cases.

I will be requesting a quote from my plastics fabricator tomorrow.

This is a last call for any one who is interested in getting a case. :)

I have updated the waiting list. ;)

I'm requesting a quote on the cases this week. I'm expecting the prices to go up, but we'll see what they say.

I just got the quote from my plastics guy. Unfortunately, the prices went up even higher this year, so we're looking at
$165 per case.

This is more than likely due to the problems with Covid, so I will try again next year. I'll also try some different plastics places.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back