W.I.P MechAssault 2 Lone Wolf Battle Armor 7-foot Mech

COSM1C R0AR

Hey guys a while back in 2001 or somewhere near the past I remember getting my first Xbox game which was mech assault , everything about the game made my childhood great but growing up I soon forgot the game , I no longer have the original xbox and neither he game , so I thought hey since I don't have the game why not build my favorite mech ? So I did lol it's a possible mech to build although there are mech in the games that are over a 100 feet tall which could take me 2 years to build and $ 1000 of dollars of cardboard , hot glue , steel frame ( endoskeleton) , along with gallons of paint , but there are some people out there who can do it lol , anyways I have made progress on my mech he's around 7 - foot , and I'm 5-8 so I have to figure out a way to build the legs longer and still movable , I took the design from mech warrior online on the mech known as Atlas I think and decided to put that helmet on this one cause its a skull and I thought it would be a cool paint job , the colors of this battle armor are yet still undecided , and so far I have seen NONE mech ever done but I think I would be the first , and would love if anybody out there could build a mech from the game , right now it's not letting me upload pics so I will when I can

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    852.2 KB · Views: 723
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 244
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,740
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,616
you've sparked my interest. SUBSCRIBED!
alright! Thanks lol , to have a subscriber is motivation , right now I'm working on the shoulders and if or got to mention I'm doing this all free hand so it may take a while but it will get done, hmm we don't really see any mech ever built on here so this should be an interesting project.

I think either one of two things: first, they give up or second, they have other projects going as well.
Free hand is a very good challenge so keep at it and it will be fantastic:thumbsup

I love Mechwarrior but had to abandon playing the new one because I'm a Mac guy. I'll have to pick up a PC to play it eventually.

My favourite Mech from back in the day was the Rhino though.

Rhino.jpeg

Hey guys is project is not dead I just have been studying for my exam and I'm finally done and wow that is a really cool mech dude and " chicken walker " XD well said , and it turns out I got the original xbox and the mechassault 2 lone wolf game at Lukie games .com very cool site , and I will get this project running again but it's soo hard to find a lot of pictures of the battle armor with limited pics

Now i have to go dig out the xbox and try the game. I bought it and never fired it up yet. Looks good though.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back