Interest Veracity Labs - THE V2 FX Build (DIY Kit)

TXQ is finishing out the MoM- however won’t deliver until the helper boards can be finished and included (after chasing down issues there) (edit to clarify* the issues are chased down and the boards were re-ordered prior to Chinese new year, but they are on hold due to said new year closures)

Seeing the machining on the *final* product of the Hero is very confidence building for ordering a full lineup of V2. We are happy and confident to move forward. That said-

It is currently the Chinese New Year celebration, once they come back and pending the delivery of the complete MoM and closing out the order we should be able to see much more swift progress on the V2.

Last edited:
TXQ is finishing out the MoM- however won’t deliver until the helper boards can be finished and included (after chasing down issues there) (edit to clarify* the issues are chased down and the boards were re-ordered prior to Chinese new year, but they are on hold due to said new year closures)

Seeing the machining on the *final* product of the Hero is very confidence building for ordering a full lineup of V2. We are happy and confident to move forward. That said-

It is currently the Chinese New Year celebration, once they come back and pending the delivery of the complete MoM and closing out the order we should be able to see much more swift progress on the V2.

Excuse me but what's swift progress? What timeline are we looking at? I thought after the second prototype was done things would be speed up. Now you are mentioning ordering a full lineup of V2s? Did TXQ even start the production of the batch yet?

No reply? Nothing? Again as above: Excuse me but what's swift progress? What timeline are we looking at? I thought after the second prototype was done things would be speed up. Now you are mentioning ordering a full lineup of V2s? Did TXQ even start the production of the batch yet?

“ once they come back and pending the delivery of the complete MoM and closing out the order”

V2 machining has not yet commenced because the production manager, Lewis- has not closed out the MoM yet. Very sorry for the delays but it doesn’t benefit anyone to overload with the preparations of two complex / simultaneous runs in the moment.

TXQ machining is quite swift once they get going- and we are learning as we go with them. So far the MoM is going well (not without challenges) and the V2 is next.

To recap.
The run is paid for (second time over)
The Sample was recieved and reviewed
Feedback was provided for corrections, we are still confirming those changes on the production end.

When machining begins officially you can be sure of an official announcement which will clear everything up.

As it currently stands as Bryan mentioned. There was outstanding feedback on the last prototype which was provided. We are told we should have some guidance come Wednesday as to whether an additional prototype incorporating the feedback will be done or whether production will commence. I am pushing for the former as I want a fully clean and signed off prototype of the final product to be machined.

The prior prototype was good, but I had 4 main areas of concern that I cited on review of it.

It is likely given the delays that we won't set a final production and shipping estimate until full production has commenced.

Update for everyone here.

So we spoke with Xie, and they've determined another prototype is not necessary. They are confident that the feedback I provided is noted and they can incorporate it without worry.

They also indicated that production will be nearly as fast as another prototype generation cycle and as such are opting to move into production post their upcoming holiday from Apr 4-6. So production will likely begin on or around April 7. We will provide updated guidance as to project completion as we get a sense of how long production will take for the hilts as well as the other elements being included in the kits (clamp cards, stencils, clamps, etc).

We should soon have production photographs as things are getting completed to share.

Update for everyone here.

So we spoke with Xie, and they've determined another prototype is not necessary. They are confident that the feedback I provided is noted and they can incorporate it without worry.

They also indicated that production will be nearly as fast as another prototype generation cycle and as such are opting to move into production post their upcoming holiday from Apr 4-6. So production will likely begin on or around April 7. We will provide updated guidance as to project completion as we get a sense of how long production will take for the hilts as well as the other elements being included in the kits (clamp cards, stencils, clamps, etc).

We should soon have production photographs as things are getting completed to share.
Thanks for the update Adam! That's great news! :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back