Limited Run Vader MPP steel cast SHROUD (complete)

roygilsing

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
On a simpler note... I'm looking for another Vader D-Ring like what came with this shroud. I don't see the Vader D-Ring on Roy's site (am I just overlooking it?) Can anyone recommend a good source for the Vader-style D-Ring?

I can supply you with one (I think I still have some). Please PM me or send me an email!
Roy

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Totally forgot if I posted I’m interested in another,

So count me in for 1 if I haven’t already said I wanted one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlyFox

Hey everyone, sorry for resurrecting this thread but I just wanted to let anyone that missed out on these know that Roy has now done a third run of steel shrouds. They have gotten more accurate with each version, this one has a smooth inner bore with no internal step.
8E03F6F3-0E63-40FC-A2F6-800434D109E9.jpeg

Available in his store; MPP Shroud Steel ESB – WannaWanga

Last edited:

roygilsing

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
roygilsing , I love the blueprints you’ve created for the lightsabers. Have you thought of doing one for the ANH Obi?
Thanks!
And yes, I have thought of that. And it would be easy to do since I already made an accurate 3D model long ago. But the reason I never made a blueprint was because it's not a 'kit bashed' saber. No build info or intel needed other than stacking the parts. But I could make one for reference for the used parts or as a cool artwork.

Roy

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.