V For VENDETTA: The movie props

I would ask Durasteel... but he seems awfully busy these days. And Scott (Kropserkl) has about a zillion projects in the works, too. But thanks for the suggestions.

In point of fact....I make my own arms and armor in my own workshop.

Indeed Ive recieved a handful of emails.

I can do these, undoubtedly. However, I do have a waitlist. If youre still interested, feel free to email me through the website link.

Originally posted by Durasteel Corporation@Mar 7 2006, 06:52 PM
Easy Drew...He just said you were busy. Nobody ever accused you of not making your own stuff

Im fine. :)
[snapback]1200763[/snapback]​

cool...

Jedicarl

Im probably going to have some original pieces in my hand in the next few weeks. I can look into how much interest there is in these after the films comes out and maybe do a run. obviously these would be as perfectly matched as I can get produced. Please be aware that it might take a little time. If youre interested in taking a different road, no hurt feelings on my end.

Well, the knives for one. Beyond that I keep most of my collection quiet. Once in a while I show some stuff off but not often. Screen used collectors understand why.

Yeah, I share the screen used stuff when I can, usually through more private means like email and phone calls. I just dont like too much out there about my collection. I do however love the chance to bring stuff along to prop parties from time to time. The last time out I had something like 24 feet of table space which was cool. Its always great to let people takes some pics and measurements and get a chance to see how some of this stuff is made. Always a treat for me.

With the V stuff, hopefully the deal goes through. Would be nice to have some accurate replicas out there.

From the Rubies booth at the Halloween and Costume show:

3-10-1.jpg

well the masks are all voer ebay for rediculous prices from what they used to be...i know Ill be waiting unless something cheaper or an online store comes around =\

The official site now has some interviews up with the costuming heads — all about how they made the masks & V's outfit.

-Mike

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back