V For VENDETTA: The movie props

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ive noticed on mine i made the bottom too wide, which is incorrect, i see you did the same, hope you didnt use mine for reference :p That new picture shows one that seems framed and scaled different than the larger one...hmmm

spinner44.com

Acctually no I didn't. I just quickly drew over the top of the photo in Illustrator. Not too worried about millimeters.

SmilingOtter

Master Member
Originally posted by nickthsaberman@Mar 18 2006, 04:48 PM
The recorder finch uses (pop up with red light) is a modified off the shelf book light that I have at home...will post pics soon.
[snapback]1208436[/snapback]​
Was it a recorder or a jammer? I thought it was preventing their being monitored...

Way back (as in when the books came out) I sculpeyed the mask. Wayyyy too thick, but if I can find it I'll put up pics so y'all can have a good laugh.

nickytea

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You know what, you're right, it WAS a jammer....saw it again today and I have no idea why i thought it was a recorder.

Jawafive

Sr Member
I just ordered one of the posters from Zazzle. I used Spinner44's file and if anyone wants to order one I put it on there at cost. I won't make any money off of it so I'm not sure if this qualifies as selling it. Spinner44, if you think it does let me know and I will take it down IMMEDIATELY.

http://www.zazzle.com/jawafive

-Matt

TFrosst

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is it possible to get the original poster without the spraypaint in the same file format as the one with the paint? I see that I can enlarge the one with the paint to however big I want without losing any quality.
the police logo is lookin good so far.

spinner44.com

See the end of page 4 of this thread. There's download info for the clean one.

Originally posted by TFrosst@Mar 19 2006, 07:56 PM
Is it possible to get the original poster without the spraypaint in the same file format as the one with the paint?  I see that I can enlarge the one with the paint to however big I want without losing any quality.
[snapback]1208940[/snapback]​

TFrosst

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by spinner44.com+Mar 19 2006, 09:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(spinner44.com @ Mar 19 2006, 09:06 PM)</div>
See the end of page 4 of this thread.  There's download info for the clean one.

<!--QuoteBegin-TFrosst
@Mar 19 2006, 07:56 PM
Is it possible to get the original poster without the spraypaint in the same file format as the one with the paint?  I see that I can enlarge the one with the paint to however big I want without losing any quality.
[snapback]1208940[/snapback]​
[snapback]1208947[/snapback]​
[/b]

Thanks. Missed that link. Really glad you made these available for us.

JediCarl

Sorry for the delay, guys... but here are the Hi-Res photos I promised (thanks to "Super Serg"):

Direct Link to Hi-Res Version

More than happy to host these for everyone... especially if they result in some cool replicas and costume items. ;)

Carl

Mike J.

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For those who buy on speculation, I have discovered what may be a "Making of" book:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/078931503...3862007-7483819

I don't know if it's gonna be useful to us or not... Surprised it's coming out so late, too.

Let the buyer beware...

For those who haven't hit every link at the official site yet, I strongly encourage you to do so. Some of the interviews have nice pics of posters & such.

-Mike

Mike J.

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
By the way, all, the interview with the director says the daggers were custom-made.

-Mike

JediCarl

Mike,

No problem. I'm hoping to have a screen accurate V costume done in time for Dragon*Con myself.

And thanks for the link the book on Amazon. I'm ordering that sucker. :)

Carl

Mike J.

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Good luck with the book & costume :)

I was seriously considering an outfit, too — then I realized I wear glasses ... So I can be a blind V, or the little girl that gets shot in the head :lol

-Mike

JediCarl

You could probably get away with wearing some prescription sunglasses underneath the mask, actually. ;)

Seriously, though, if I get some help with the daggars, belt buckle and doublet I am so good to go for Dragon*Con.