V For VENDETTA: The movie props

my cleanup of the rubies one is basically done, but I dont have a niec enough airbrush to finish the painthjob.

There's that thread in the Junkyard as interest for cast of the mask. The price is pretty cheap. Also Xtreme Design FX is selling one now.

My concern was more to find a good hat. The Rubies won't fit over my rather large dome AND the mask. I haven't yet looked into custom.

STRENGTH THROUGH UNITY poster art

v_poster.jpg

I just completed artwork recreating the "STRENGTH THROUGH UNITY: UNITY THROUGH FAITH" poster, as inspired by the question in the first post. The above picture shows my artwork overlaying the original poster. I think I got the style and the proportions reasonably accurate.

Proceeds will go to aid a disabled single mom and fellow sci-fi fan I am trying to help out financially.

Here is an interest thread. Please post there if you're interested in something like this.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?p=396418#post396418

Last edited:
The font is ITC Johnston. It's mentioned in the interviews with the graphic artist, Henning Brehm.

I ended up buying it online.

Looks good :)

-Mike

So I have a fingerman badge and I have looked and looked through various threads trying to find a wallet that flips at the top to attach it to. Are there any obvious options for me to look into? I basically just need a wallet that has no pockets, but I don't know how to find one. Did anyone on here make the fingermen's badge with a wallet? Thanks.

A lot of those that I have seen have the shape of the badge cut out of them. All I really want is a wallet that doesn't have any compartments.

I was in Geek Squad and I had one of their Geek Squad police badges. When I worked there they got all of their badges from Blackington. They also sell all sorts of badge accessories. Here is a link to what you are looking for:

http://www.blackinton.com/products/product_view/le56.htm

If you call them I am sure that they can either take the badge recess out or alter it to fit with the Fingerman's badge size and shape.

So I had almost given up on this costume, but something is calling me back to it. I was at work the other day and they were altering a bunch of doublets for use in a show and I notice the doublets were of a freakishly similar cut to the V doublet. There is still some streamlining to do, but I bummed the pattern to copy and resize (the one they had is like a size 50 ). Then I was in the local fabric store and I found the lovely fabric pictured below... Not exact I know, but the closest thing anyone has found so far I'm sure. Definitely close enough to turn heads at a Con... Opinions???

Where can I find this pattern you speak of? I've looked at various cavalier doublets, but can't seem to find one similar enough to V's to work from.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back