Upcoming ANH Jabba the Hutt scene redesign

Thats looking really great.
It's a great looking model you've got. Definitely closer than the ILM one, but it's still a tad off.

How nit picky do you want to get with it?
There's a cleft in the chin that's missing, and the light skin color should be more yellowish and less flesh colored. The "whites" of his eyes shouldn't be white.

The skin above the shoulders is a little too puffy.

But still, if you stop right now, it's great work

Thats looking really great.
It's a great looking model you've got. Definitely closer than the ILM one, but it's still a tad off.

How nit picky do you want to get with it?
There's a cleft in the chin that's missing, and the light skin color should be more yellowish and less flesh colored. The "whites" of his eyes shouldn't be white.

The skin above the shoulders is a little too puffy.

But still, if you stop right now, it's great work
I'll definitely get that small chin cleft in there. yeah, I do need to change the skin a lot more. And the whites of his eyes aren't white on mine. And I will work on the skin over the shoulders too.

Found more. Photobucket is such a pain to navigate through anymore.

Fettsnow.jpg

Sideshot.

jabbaside.jpg

Something fun I had made also back then.

VS.jpg

And another pic I had made in a Christmas 2006 visit to my parents.
house3.jpg

So anyways, looking forward to any new stuff.

I think everyone here deserves an update on this project. I lost my old computer a couple of months ago, and at the same time, lost my jabba project, however this is NOT the end, i am simply going to start all over again! this time completely from scratch no basing mine off of anyone elses model! I've also been doing a lot of research and improvements on my skills of modeling, and animation. So, you're gonna see some good updates soon!

Last edited:
I think everyone here deserves an update on this project. I lost my old computer a couple of months ago, and at the same time, lost my jabba project, however this is NOT the end, i am simply going to start all over again! this time completely from scratch no basing mine off of anyone elses model! I've also been doing a lot of research and improvements on my skills of modeling, and animation. So, you're gonna see some good updates soon!
Dang, that’s a shame! I remember seeing some of your previous progress and it was getting pretty good! Best of luck with the new attempt, I’ve just barely dipped my toe into Blender recently and have found it to be somewhat frustrating.

Dang, that’s a shame! I remember seeing some of your previous progress and it was getting pretty good! Best of luck with the new attempt, I’ve just barely dipped my toe into Blender recently and have found it to be somewhat frustrating.
Thanks man! i really hated to lose everything, but i hope this one will turn out even better!

Blender can definitely be frustrating at times, but once you get the hang of it, it's actually pretty great! especially factoring in that it's free!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back