Okay! Sorry to revive an old thread, but me and a buddy of mine who goes by, @romita_fan_67_again, have been working on our very own universal suit pattern created entirely from scratch! We are pleased to announce V1!
JqUWG.png

JqQ5m.png

This is just a test render by @lowresjpg. Everything will align once printed and sewn. I have already purchased the suit and will update this thread once the costume is in hand.

Some more info on the suit. This is my second suit that I ordered. We're calling this suit v1.5. I sent the pattern to Herostime and they made it in 6 short days. I requested the suit to be made a medium (I'm a standard Large size). The suit is completely one piece.

IMG_20230126_213730738.jpg

IMG_20230126_213736759.jpg

IMG_20230126_213801321.jpg

The suit is designed with a zipper entrance from shoulder to shoulder. I don't know how herostime did it, but they hid the zipper so well that it looks extremely seamless. You can't even tell a zipper is there.
IMG_20230126_213856132.jpg

Only thing that needs to be fixed in the future is the length of the neck piece as it is a bit too long.
IMG_20230126_214210971.jpg

All in all, I am in love with this suit and can't recommend it enough to anyone! The visibility is great, it's extremely flexible and breathable.

I may not have grown up with this design for Spider-Man, but that wouldn't stop me from wanting to own the suit itself or just replicate it as best as I can. All I'm asking for is the suit pattern so I can have it printed and sewed by another company. If you somehow have the actual suit and want to sell it, then awesome! I want to preserve this suit for years to come since eventually it will fade into obscurity because of the modern Universal Spidey suit and movie accurate suits. If you have anything that can help me, let me know ASAP. Here are some photos of what I am talking about.
i have several of these.

Some more info on the suit. This is my second suit that I ordered. We're calling this suit v1.5. I sent the pattern to Herostime and they made it in 6 short days. I requested the suit to be made a medium (I'm a standard Large size). The suit is completely one piece.

View attachment 1663215
View attachment 1663216
View attachment 1663217

The suit is designed with a zipper entrance from shoulder to shoulder. I don't know how herostime did it, but they hid the zipper so well that it looks extremely seamless. You can't even tell a zipper is there.View attachment 1663218
Only thing that needs to be fixed in the future is the length of the neck piece as it is a bit too long.
View attachment 1663219
All in all, I am in love with this suit and can't recommend it enough to anyone! The visibility is great, it's extremely flexible and breathable.
pretty accurate replica! only front of belt stands out,

I forgot to update this thread, but version 3.0 of the pattern has been released and purchased all the way back in June. Version 3's pattern has been redone completely, notably the torso, mask, and boots. I purchased the red pattern pieces on light pink fabric to closely resemble the pinkish-red fabric of the actual suit.
20230627_005743~2.jpg

20230627_005930~2.jpg

20230627_010444~2.jpg

20230627_010535~2.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back