Uncharted 2: Among Theives

Thanks for the link to your photobucket. I have most everything I need now but don't know how to print them properly. Is there a way to print just a picture without any paper surrounding it?

Hi. I wanted to ask you guys if anyone of you has a version of this pic in higher resolution.

photo1w.jpg

Thanks for the link to your photobucket. I have most everything I need now but don't know how to print them properly. Is there a way to print just a picture without any paper surrounding it?

on most of the printouts, I have them (actually, I need to check if I put all of my printouts IN there) scaled to fit and look in the proper scale if you're using the 3.5 X 5.5 journal, that is, assuming you print them at a photo kiosk on the standard 4X6 photos.
I know thats kind of making a lot of assumptions but when I am taking the work of others for my personal use (as in this case) I'm gonna scale it to my needs. :lol

Now having made that statement, there are too many people who have contributed to this thread for me to remember and thank them all. The only things I can really lay claim to are getting the photos of the journal and starting the thread. (and really, I had to ask around to get good shots of the journal)
To everyone who helped out.. THANK YOU. :thumbsup

on most of the printouts, I have them (actually, I need to check if I put all of my printouts IN there) scaled to fit and look in the proper scale if you're using the 3.5 X 5.5 journal, that is, assuming you print them at a photo kiosk on the standard 4X6 photos.
I know thats kind of making a lot of assumptions but when I am taking the work of others for my personal use (as in this case) I'm gonna scale it to my needs. :lol

Now having made that statement, there are too many people who have contributed to this thread for me to remember and thank them all. The only things I can really lay claim to are getting the photos of the journal and starting the thread. (and really, I had to ask around to get good shots of the journal)
To everyone who helped out.. THANK YOU. :thumbsup

No, I deckded to use a larger journal 5.25x8.25. So I have to print them at a photo kiosk not just at home with my printer?

No, I deckded to use a larger journal 5.25x8.25. So I have to print them at a photo kiosk not just at home with my printer?

(shrug) for best results, unless you have one of the photo-printers, yes. But that said, if you have a decent printer (I don't) it should look fine.

WOW.. what the?? I mean seriously? We pool all available reference and pictures in one place, make it convenient and free to anyone willing to make their own and we get guff because it's not what they wanted? :lol
look, you have two choices.. 1: use the accurate photo that isn't extremely high-res or 2: use the inaccurate photo that I use that looks great but isn't correct.
And then, on top of it.. dude is trolling with his avatar? Seriously? :rolleyes

look, if you want a higher res version, get a friend with a HUGE HDTV and take a clear, close picture of the clean sully on that page. Thats the ONLY way we're gonna get a better version than what we have unless you know some way of hacking into the game's coding or busting into ND's files.

WOW.. what the?? I mean seriously? We pool all available reference and pictures in one place, make it convenient and free to anyone willing to make their own and we get guff because it's not what they wanted? :lol
look, you have two choices.. 1: use the accurate photo that isn't extremely high-res or 2: use the inaccurate photo that I use that looks great but isn't correct.
And then, on top of it.. dude is trolling with his avatar? Seriously? :rolleyes

Yeah, what a way to make an impression when joining a new board....Not to mention the smarmy response over at the Raiders of the Lost Ark paper props thread.

Not sure if I have a decent printer. Im assuming I do for now. Did you have to cut out the pics or can you print them without paper surrounding them?

for my purposes (with the wal-mart photo printers) I had to do some trimming but it wasn't anything that couldn't be done with a steel ruler and an X-acto. I could have used scissors (and for some things did) but for nice clean, straight lines the ruler and x-acto were nice.

Great thread for a great project.

I had an idea for the doubloon. I remember seeing a pirate toy set in one of the Dollar stores around town that included hard plastic doubloons. I bet if ya spray painted one of the plastic doubloons gold it would look pretty good. How can ya go wrong for a buck!!!

I can't remember which store it was in but as soon as I find the right store I'll try it and post a photo or two.

bfd

Great thread for a great project.

I had an idea for the doubloon. I remember seeing a pirate toy set in one of the Dollar stores around town that included hard plastic doubloons. I bet if ya spray painted one of the plastic doubloons gold it would look pretty good. How can ya go wrong for a buck!!!

I can't remember which store it was in but as soon as I find the right store I'll try it and post a photo or two.

bfd

I'll check the dollar general in town this week and if i can get near a family dollar i'll check there too. Sadly they seem to vary items from store to store but i'll let you know. I know the one i was at today didn't have much but now with the new POTC pirate stuff should pop up more.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back