Uncharted 2: Among Theives

Hi guys, I need help to rebuild the entire brochure seen in the bar scene with Chloe and Harry Flynn,
Is there someone interested ?
Marco_Polo_Flyer-01-01.png

I love a good recreation. Here's what I came up with for the cover at least. I actually found the source image for the tower photograph. Naughty Dog edited it slightly by filling in the railing, adding a domed roof, and windows. I did my best to match the one in-game. I would love to do the whole brochure, but the spread with the map of the museum will be almost impossible without a source image.

Hi guys, I need help to rebuild the entire brochure seen in the bar scene with Chloe and Harry Flynn.

So I had some free time, and decided to tackle this. I found some HD playthroughs of the new PS4 version and was able to grab high quality images of most of the things I needed. You'll notice I couldn't find the "Ottoman armor" or the "Yuan Dynasty Urn", so I cobbled together some real-life pictures until I can find good ones from the game. I would like to find a higher quality image of the palace, so if anyone could get one, let me know. I also need a straight-on shot of the fountain in chapter 2, "Breaking and Entering" to make it totally accurate. I also made a back cover for the brochure, as it is never seen in the game. Let me know what you think!

Polo_Exhibit_Cover-01.pngPolo_Exhibit_History-01.pngPolo_Exhibit_Items-01.pngPolo_Exhibit_Map-01.jpgPolo_Exhibit_Back-01.png

Is anyone still active on here? I'm wondering if anyone has a better picture of this insert from the passport pages? As you can see, the image i have has the edges of the image cut off. Thank you!

touristvisafinalcopy.jpg

Hello I know this thread hasn't been active for awhile but does any one know what font was or could have been used for Marco Polos Journal notes and map? they seem to be the same font, thank you

Attachments

• UNCHARTED 2 AMONG THIEVES Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 FULL GAME [4K 60FPS PS4 PRO] - No Commen...png
    UNCHARTED 2 AMONG THIEVES Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 FULL GAME [4K 60FPS PS4 PRO] - No Commen...png
    3.3 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7698.PNG
    IMG_7698.PNG
    4.8 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7708.PNG
    IMG_7708.PNG
    5.2 MB · Views: 25
  • UNCHARTED 2 PS5 REMASTERED Gameplay Walkthrough FULL GAME (4K 60FPS) 34-6 screenshot.png
    UNCHARTED 2 PS5 REMASTERED Gameplay Walkthrough FULL GAME (4K 60FPS) 34-6 screenshot.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 26
Hi all, does anybody have a higher resolution version of this sully photo thats used on pages 5 and 6? Preferably without the staple texture? Would be greatly appreciated :)

By the way, ClockWorkProps responding to your last message, sorry but I'm not sure which font was used.

Attachments

• Sully.jpg
    Sully.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 19

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back