Interest ULTRA'S DRE THE SHRUNKEN HEAD FROM THE KNIGHT BUS (harry potter)

ultraman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hay guys just finished up a little test on my shrunken head from the knight bus!

i'm going to clean up the molds and try a couple different castings to see what i like.....
this one is solid and i want to try a slush casting and see if i can make a hollow one to bring the weight down..if not i guess i'll go solid but i think if i can make it lighter, you could hand it off your rear view mirror with out it smashing out the windshield when you slam on the breaks lol

i think i'm going to make the price around $65 shipped and was wondering if there was any interest in it!??!?!
might be doing kits of this also for $35 shipped

drefin3.JPG drefin1.JPG drefin2.JPG

thanks for looking!

-ultra:ninja

int list
finished
------------
1) ALT Kenobi
2) lynx0099
3) monkey540
4) Mxlplx
5) postmanpat
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

kit list
-----------------
1) magicrobot
2 mkahno4
3)
4)
5)
6)

Last edited:
My wife has decided I've spent too much on props this year... but... I might be interested in a do it yourself kit depending on the price.

yeah it was a fun little project ...i thought maybe other people might want to put one of these guys together.
if there is enough interest in that...then i'll get back to you buddy!

My wife has decided I've spent too much on props this year... but... I might be interested in a do it yourself kit depending on the price.

Hi ultraman,

I'd be interested in getting one of your brownish versions. Please put me down for 1 complete (non-kit).

Thanks,

ATL

i'm interested in a finished piece, just would like to see what your other hair and skin tones you come up with, as i'd like to see how a brownish one comes out.

cool i got you guys down....just ordered some 2mm hemp and casted and sanded 3 heads today.
i usually don't turn this "int" thread into a "sell" thread until i have everything ready to be shipped and in boxes so i'll pm everyone when it turns into a sell thread.

nothing worse then giving your money to some guy who sits on his hands for 3 months before ever getting around to the thing you just paid for!!!:angry

i'm interested in a finished piece, just would like to see what your other hair and skin tones you come up with, as i'd like to see how a brownish one comes out.

Interested in a complete!

hmmmmm i'm not quite sure yet....i'd have to box one up and take it to the post office and find out how much shipping is.
last time i sent lynx0099 a package to turkey it costed $55.

so i'd lose my shirt if if did that lol
i'll put you on the int list....you'll still have the option if you pay or not when i figure it out in the future!

Looking fantastic!!! Do those prices including shipping refer to worldwide? I am in Australia.

In the same vein of international shipping, I'm in Canada, I don't anticipate shipping to be over $10 difference from my experience, as long as you don't use a USPS Flat Rate, cause that's kinda pricey for international.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back