UK dude looking to buy a Galaxy's Edge Rey (and potentially a Kylo one later) saber, help?

TroyParker

I'm based in the UK... what are my best options for getting a Rey or Kylo Galaxy's Edge lightsaber? Apologies for the noobish post btw, love everyone's costumes, they're amazing!

Check out Predatormv's post in the Project Runs forum - he lives close to one of tbe parks and has been offering to pick stuff up for cost + shipping. Not sure if he still is though.

Thank you guys, could some lemme know the accurate blade length's for Rey and Kylo? Does the Kylo hilt come with the side vent blades at least?

Bummer, I've been thinking about restarting my saber collection lately and those looked pretty affordable. Is anyone doing fairly accurate hilts these days? I'm not into blades and electronics, just some display pieces.
Perhaps I can tell you about the best manufacturer if you are interested in any specific sabers.
My friend Khal (KR-sabers) makes the most accurate and high-quality sabers in my opinion.
Also I can brag of my work, I try to do as high quality as I can

Perhaps I can tell you about the best manufacturer if you are interested in any specific sabers.
My friend Khal (KR-sabers) makes the most accurate and high-quality sabers in my opinion.
Also I can brag of my work, I try to do as high quality as I can

I'm not in the market for anything right this second, but eventually I'm going to be after Obi Wan TPM and ANH sabers, a Vader ESB, a Luke ROTJ and various prequel (Maul, Dooku, Windu, Qui-Gon) sabers. I had a collection that needed to get sold to pay bills back in the day, and I'm planning on starting to collect again. I was hoping that the Galaxy's Edge shop would have stuff that was close enough, but on second inspection those hilts definitely have 'off' details.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back