The Mandalorian Dark Saber- Anyone planning to do a run?

Media Man

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Was looking at a thread with great references of the Dark Saber and was wondering if anyone is planning to do a screen accurate run?, emmiter screws and all. Is there a thread about the Dark Saber?

I would be interested in this also, but your ppst begs de question; how much not accurate are the options already available?

I would be interested in this also, but your ppst begs de question; how much not accurate are the options already available?
Most on the market are idealized meaning they lack the elements of the physical prop on set and go for an in universe look. I prefer what is on set.

Jmm... I see so you are looking something similar to what saberz did with their darth maul hilt

Last edited:
guabe run from 2022/23 was probably the most accurate. I don't believe Gus is currently producing them, he did team up with SaberBay and TXQ for (I believe it was 2 different versions, SB more accurate and TXQ more affordable, if I am wrong please correct me)

To add on, I'm pretty sure TXQ scrapped their old design once they partnered with Gus and that's the only version they sell now. But again not 100% if it's as accurate as his run with SaberBay, they may have made some small sacrifices to bring down the cost

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back