Twilight Zone - The Four Of Us Are Dying

bossmoss

I was up late watching the Twilight Zone - an episode called "The Four of Us Are Dying." There is a scene where the main character, who can change his face at will, narrowly escapes death by adopting a face he randomly sees on a poster in an alley. My photoshop skills aren't the greatest, but I decided to re-create a "pristine" copy of the boxing poster from the alley. It looks too clean, but I figured if I print it on a large piece of newsprint and yellow it up a bit, it should look ok. I had to take a guess at some parts, as they were not visible.

marshakposter.jpg

marshakposter2.jpg

I was up late watching the Twilight Zone - an episode called "The Four of Us Are Dying." There is a scene where the main character, who can change his face at will, narrowly escapes death by adopting a face he randomly sees on a poster in an alley. My photoshop skills aren't the greatest, but I decided to re-create a "pristine" copy of the boxing poster from the alley. It looks too clean, but I figured if I print it on a large piece of newsprint and yellow it up a bit, it should look ok. I had to take a guess at some parts, as they were not visible.

marshakposter.jpg

marshakposter2.jpg
You still have pics of these?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back