TRON DISC MOUNT for Toy and Screen Used Prop

Ok...I have been asked about these, and in doing so, I got motivated to try and finish the clear part that I need for the Disc.

So....

If you want a Mount.
Mounts, 40.00 for small, 45.00 for the larger one plus 15.00 for the Box, and Postage in the US. Overseas, might be too pricey, but contact me, we can figure it out.
I'm trying to keep it reasonable, but we all know time is money, and resin is expensive.
Posting some teaser pics below, including pics that show how the different discs look on the mounts.
Pay Pal frankcerney@gmail.com dont forget to let me know who you are and address.

Ok...I have been asked about these, and in doing so, I got motivated to try and finish the clear part that I need for the Disc.

So....

If you want a Mount.
Mounts, 40.00 for small, 45.00 for the larger one plus 15.00 for the Box, and Postage in the US. Overseas, might be too pricey, but contact me, we can figure it out.
I'm trying to keep it reasonable, but we all know time is money, and resin is expensive.
Posting some teaser pics below, including pics that show how the different discs look on the mounts.
Pay Pal frankcerney@gmail.com dont forget to let me know who you are and address.
Sold, for a large mount and clear parts.

Hi, I hope you are well. I am wondering if you are still doing runs? I would like to purchase 2 mounts off of you for 2 different versions of the tron disc. Let me know and have a great day!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back