TRON DISC MOUNT for Toy and Screen Used Prop

BrundelFly

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As I work on getting the clear parts ready for the Screen used Disc,
I thought I would offer these.
I have the Mount for the Disc used on the suits. A must have if you have a Full sized sourced from the Screen used Disc.

Also, some of you might not be aware, but the TOY Disc was sized off of the disc used for the Female suits. Which is why it is smaller.
Not shocking, the Mount for the disc for the females also fits the toy, but you have to make a indentation for the switch on the toy, or trim the switch.

To pay for the work for the clear parts, I was going to offer the mounts, your choice for 40.00 for small, 45.00 for the larger one plus 15.00 for the Box, and Postage in the US. Overseas, might be too pricey, but contact me, we can figure it out.
I'm trying to keep it reasonable, but we all know time is money, and resin is expensive.
Posting some teaser pics below, including pics that show how the different discs look on the mounts.
Pay Pal frankcerney@gmail.com dont forget to let me know who you are and address.

TRON MOUNT.jpg
TRON MOUNT2.jpg
TRON MOUNT3.jpg
TRON MOUNT4.jpg
TRON MOUNT5.jpg
TRON MOUNT6.jpg
TRON MOUNT7.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in one for my disc. BrundelFly Can we combine this with the clear parts to save on shipping?

My clear parts are not completely ready yet. But if you order a disc mount now, Ill just box it and set it aside...and throw them in together. Im not sure what the clear parts are gonna be, I just plan to cover materials and time for those who already ordered a disc from me.

no..COVID kinda stopped all my projects. Ill get back to it after I take my certification test Im studying for.
I need to get on it as I have to return the production pieces to the owner.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back