Tom Clancy's The Division (original character build)

No problem, mburkit! Very glad to have you post here! Feel free to do so again anytime. :)

And I love the fact that you're using your grandfather's old patches; makes the jacket something special.

I also got myself a new jacket/hoodie combo for the spring/fall weather and I'm sporting military patches from my grandfather.

OMG dude! I do that too! The green coat I'm wearing? One of my grandpas was a bellygunner in WWII and I've been sporting gunner's wings and a 15th Army Air Force Division pin on there for years! Looks like your grandpa was in the 11th?

I really dig your slingpack, outfit and rifle, dude. You need to finish it off and troop around like a Division agent!

So i cant afford a primary weapon in time for the expo im attending, so instead im making my own class of agent. Specifically for scouting and that's about it, only has a pistol as well

Db Dave in Austrialia posted a great little video on how to convert a Sphero into a Seeker Mine! And he mentions you, Keelan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm just now starting to look into this thing. Does anyone know what it is? I noticed it several times in the new trailers, and my best guess so far is that it is the gadget that does the Pulse, but...?

E315_TCTD_Final_screenshot_Outside-Macy's_208932 copy.jpg E315_TCTD_Final_screenshot_Turret_208934 copy.jpg

Got a bit of bad news, folks.

I lost something very valuable this past Wednesday night: My backpack, the very same one I've been using for this cosplay. Might not seem like the Holy Grail or anything, but it was full of important items. My entire academic life for the last year was in there. All the handwritten work I had generated for the just-finally-gaining-momentum webseries was in there. An ENTIRE SPEC SCRIPT was handwritten in there. All of the handouts I've been given in my credential classes were in there. The "Hunter's Journal" (ala Supernatural) that I'd been working on for the last several years was in there. All of my observation hour notes and logs were in there, and one of my gradebooks. I even had my Eevee keychain, which was a sort of good luck charm I'd keep with me during exams and such, inside the backpack.

All of those were lost. I had to move my backpack to make room, and in leaving in a rush I think I may have driven off, leaving it at the curb. You would think at 10pm it would have been safe there until I got back about 40 minutes or so later...but nope. It was gone, and there's no getting it or any of the items within back. I guess no good deed goes unpunished, right? Right.

I haven't felt this stupid and helpless/hopeless and frustrated in many years. I know this isn't a place to vent about these sort of things, but it's affecting me pretty hard right now, so I might not be posting any sort of updates for a while (not that I have been recently anyway). It's also going to take me some time to get the materials together to replace them; good thing I still have the records of what was bought in my Amazon account...but still, it's gonna be a good while before this agent gets back in the field.

The rest of you, please keep posting! Keep the thread and the Division cosplay love alive!

i'm sad for you man :(

good luck on your new research :unsure

on my side Paris comiccon is about the corner and i think i'm ready
new back pack ( present from a friend) the custom nerf big shock flare gun and the epipen trainer are here!

IMG_1158.JPG

IMG_1161.JPG

IMG_1156.JPG

IMG_1160.JPG

sorry for your neck i can't turn the pics on the right side :confused

Attachments

• IMG_1156.JPG
    IMG_1156.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 157
  • IMG_1160.JPG
    IMG_1160.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Oh, man... So sorry to hear that, Keelan. Nothing is worse than putting something together and seeing it fall apart. :(

Blast, your gear is looking good! So cool to see the stripped down megablaster!

Keelan, so sorry to hear the news that just sucks. Definitely looking forward to you getting back up to speed with new gear, good luck bro!

hey last week end was the paris comic-con so it was time to walk around with all the gear on and do some pretty pics enjoy ;) ( and yes i add fake snow on the gear ^^)

lot of fun during this week end next year i will return to that comic con :)

Blast! The fake snow is a nice touch! Your jacket and rifle and gear and everything - it all comes together SO NICE! Looking good, my man!

How did you make your contamination extraction bag?

Last edited:
thanks mate ;) ( i don't realise how this cosplay look good, it's always a pleasure to get exterior opinions ;) )

the evac bag is made of an old rain suit with some black sharpie on the side and for the hazmat sign and it's full of bubble wrap

edit: by the way there was an exhibition about ubisoft's studios and i took a bunch of pics from art work here the link of the gallery ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/137516652@N07/

Last edited:
UPDATE 22 : LOOT BAG

Here's some pics of the prototype loot bag!

View attachment 498856View attachment 498857View attachment 498858
Keep in mind, it's just the prototype. We still need the biohazard sign and text over the black flap.

Once we have something closer to a finalized version, I'll post pictures of that.

Also, know that we plan to make 20 or 25 for backers when we do the crowdfunding for the webseries, so keep posted for when that starts up if you want one! :)

Keelan, what dimensions did you make your loot bag? If you don't mind sharing.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back