Tom Clancy's The Division (original character build)

This is me Kornhomie just having alittle problem so I use this account

I just printed the ISAC Device but , I was wondering How can I connect the wire to the light inside the body itself???
I can put it in the anthena hole but the anthena it self will come out
So how???

1543310971391888241015.jpg

1543311015868526414456.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure how to do it with that build of the ISAC, Korn. The one I did, the top was a hatch that opened, so I could put the EL wire through and then close it. It looks like your's is one sort of solid piece? Without a way to access the inside and close it back up, not too sure how you'd accomplish the light feature.

Not sure how to do it with that build of the ISAC, Korn. The one I did, the top was a hatch that opened, so I could put the EL wire through and then close it. It looks like your's is one sort of solid piece? Without a way to access the inside and close it back up, not too sure how you'd accomplish the light feature.

Thanks anyway Keelan

*Cosplay problem

Right.. So I browse around internet and I somehow feel so weird cause, I use Maxpedition Gridflux... not only that , I also use sandstone color. Is it ok using that bag

OF COURSE!

Half the fun of creating your agent is doing it the way YOU want to. And that's just in the game. When doing it for cosplay, it's even more important that you make the agent your own. At least that's how I see it.

It's one thing if you're trying to re-create the character or their gear from in the game; then you'd be wanting to be as accurate as possible. But when it comes to making an ORIGINAL costume for your agent, I advise you to go with what will make you happy with the end result. I personally like to try to have a few different colors to my gear to break things up that way it doesn't all look like one solid mess of a color.

Trust your gut, my friend. :)

OF COURSE!

Half the fun of creating your agent is doing it the way YOU want to. And that's just in the game. When doing it for cosplay, it's even more important that you make the agent your own. At least that's how I see it.

It's one thing if you're trying to re-create the character or their gear from in the game; then you'd be wanting to be as accurate as possible. But when it comes to making an ORIGINAL costume for your agent, I advise you to go with what will make you happy with the end result. I personally like to try to have a few different colors to my gear to break things up that way it doesn't all look like one solid mess of a color.

Trust your gut, my friend. :)

Thanks so much , I talked about this with my brother last night...

Anyway Agent Keelan I was browsing around ETSY.COM
And I found a comment that you bought a Dz crate.
Do you mind sharing the pictures of it??
#Iamplanningtobuyone

Anyway Agent Keelan I was browsing around ETSY.COM
And I found a comment that you bought a Dz crate.
Do you mind sharing the pictures of it??
#Iamplanningtobuyone

No problem!

Here are a couple of pictures. I mostly got it for use with a diorama I'm working on, but since it's essentially a jewelry box it works for when my best friend comes over to work on projects (she's always forgetting her earrings or rings, so now she has a place to put them :p ).

The second pic shows it next to a standard 12 oz. can of soda so you get a feeling of the scale of it.

The only detail I changed is that I went and did a different paint job on the silver handles (they're just raised parts of the 3D print surface). Other than that, I didn't change anything from how the shop owner sent it to me.

IMG_1221.JPG IMG_1222.JPG

No problem!

Here are a couple of pictures. I mostly got it for use with a diorama I'm working on, but since it's essentially a jewelry box it works for when my best friend comes over to work on projects (she's always forgetting her earrings or rings, so now she has a place to put them [emoji14] ).

The second pic shows it next to a standard 12 oz. can of soda so you get a feeling of the scale of it.

The only detail I changed is that I went and did a different paint job on the silver handles (they're just raised parts of the 3D print surface). Other than that, I didn't change anything from how the shop owner sent it to me.

View attachment 969786 View attachment 969787
That looks nice....

UPDATE #K1 | (WIP)loot box from The Division!
Inside filled with some other cosplay props!!

UPDATE #K1.2 | (WIP) Slinger bag with SHD patch , magazine pouch , med kit , flashlight pouch

Important!!!!- I am not korean hahahaaa , I just love the 707th spec ops

Note- still not sure... should I use the bag? [emoji14]
Thinking about Buying Maxpedition Sitka ,
Cause I don't like Maxpedition AGR GRIDFLUX.
If there is a good bag that fit... please notify me.
Thanks!!!
20190113_221121.jpeg
1547392406516.jpeg
1547392572814.jpeg

Personally I think you should go for the Sitka because it has more of a rugged military go-bag look that just shouts “I’m was prepared”

Personally I think you should go for the Sitka because it has more of a rugged military go-bag look that just shouts “I’m was prepared”
I think so...
The problem is I have to pre-order it and it cost more than what It should be (+ shipping and more)
Living in Thailand make it is so hard to find gear..
Haha

Long time no chatter. Been super slammed with work and cosplay stuff since the Division 2 came out. I finally carved out enough time today to write out how I built my working Hive (which cost roughly $24 to build) and have uploaded the build to my website. You can see the full build instructions at Wulf's Den or download attached below.

My boyfriend was nice enough to put on my Division gear and let me take pictures (he also was amazingly helpful at helping me build the Hive - he did all the work on the hook part).

end.png

cosplay2.png

cosplay4.png

Attachments

• Hive.pdf
    284.9 KB · Views: 156
Been a while since posting here!

Today being May 4th, I thought it a good time to post some pictures of my Halloween costume from last year (note: I made/started work on this costume BEFORE the director of The Division 2 announced they were working on a Star Wars open-world game!).
SHDalorian 1.jpg
SHDalorian 2.jpg
SHDalorian 3.jpg
SHDalorian 4.jpg
SHDalorian Black BG.jpg

This last picture was taken this morning by a co-worker (students are gonna get a kick out of reading Shakespear with a Mando!)

SHDalorian School Edited.jpg

I have some behind-the-scenes pics of the build that I'll try to add later.

May the 4th Be With You All! :)

Been a while since posting here!

Today being May 4th, I thought it a good time to post some pictures of my Halloween costume from last year (note: I made/started work on this costume BEFORE the director of The Division 2 announced they were working on a Star Wars open-world game!).View attachment 1698060View attachment 1698061View attachment 1698062View attachment 1698063View attachment 1698064

This last picture was taken this morning by a co-worker (students are gonna get a kick out of reading Shakespear with a Mando!)

View attachment 1698065

I have some behind-the-scenes pics of the build that I'll try to add later.

May the 4th Be With You All! :)

Holy **** Keelan, that's awesome. Good job, man.

Just rereading the thread, working on reprinting my 4th ISAAC iteration, but it's more like fighting with the temps atm. Too damn humid to get a good print, I think.

Thanks!

I'm looking to get myself a 3D printer to start working with it for props as well. Zero experience with printing or modeling, though, so we'll see how it goes.

I do hope the temperatures ease up so you can get a good print soon :)

Thanks!

I'm looking to get myself a 3D printer to start working with it for props as well. Zero experience with printing or modeling, though, so we'll see how it goes.

I do hope the temperatures ease up so you can get a good print soon :)
I bought the Monoprice Mini 3D Printer v2 off Amazon back in 2020 - was around $200. I bought the Anycubic Kobra 3D last year because it had a bigger bed but I hated it so damn much I ended up giving it away. Make sure you get one with an auto leveler - my Monoprice doesn't have one and that is my only gripe with it (it's pretty easy to level though).

Personally, I am using Tinkercad right now for all my model building (fried my old PC with actual paid for 3D model software and haven't been able to recover the keys yet). Between Tinkercad, Meshmixer, and Cura, well, I have had worse builds on things. All 3 of those are free and Tinkercad works in a browser (in a gd amazing feat of programming).

Working on printing the model for the Pulse out right now, will post a link once I assemble the pieces!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back