TLC reality series Geek Love

Sadly not , check the episode. But considering how many were apparently interested in him and they put him on their list, Jimmy was being way too picky to begin with.

Last edited:
LOL. No, I meant the whole thing about needing yet another Superman origin movie. :)
Yeah I later wondered if you meant it in regards to the later part.

The last origin movie was in 1978, that's about 34 years ago. And Smallville doesn't really count. People just take it for granted that everyone knows about Superman. Many especially of the modern generation just have an idea about him, unlike Batman and Spider-Man which are more bigger pop culture icons in the last 10 years, thanks to their media presence beyond the comics or animated films. People know those characters and their world much better due to their representation in films right from their origins. So yes, I do feel that a Superman origin film is vital and thankfully we are getting one this year :).

Geek Love: Ep. 6 -- Film Fatale (Mary) - YouTube

When this video was posted on Facebook, right off that thumbnail image I knew I recognized Mary, she was one of my favourites when she was featured on Geek Love back in 2011.

Except for last week's episode (Nydia), we got follow up from all geeks in the previous episodes. Here is hoping the follow up segment comes back next week.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back