Thread No Longer Active

Re: EVA Foam Mark VI Iron Man Build - Partial Suit Up Pics- 6/09

Jordan, this suit is really incredible. You have come along way since camping mat Iron Man, lol. Keep working on this man. It really is looking great!

Bump to keep pics on current page. Thanks VShore!

IMG_2806.jpg

IMG_2807.jpg

IMG_2809.jpg

IMG_2810.jpg

Photoon2011-07-09at1343.jpg

Photoon2011-07-09at13432.jpg

Photoon2011-07-09at13433.jpg

Hey Graphic, your work is really awesome and inspirational man, keep it up. :thumbsup

Thanks guys! I hope to get the other arm built out and the thigh soon. That way I'll have some symmetry lol..

That's probably because I had Paul make some tweaks to the files way back and I've since gone in and tweaked some more in maya.. really want this foam suit to rival my last.

I only wish I could assemble one as quick as you Stef. By the way.. tell Delray to hurry his ass up and get that video up. I'm dying for updates on his suit.

So incredible. The parts fit you prefectly.

That's probably because I had Paul make some tweaks to the files way back and I've since gone in and tweaked some more in maya.. really want this foam suit to rival my last.

I only wish I could assemble one as quick as you Stef. By the way.. tell Delray to hurry his ass up and get that video up. I'm dying for updates on his suit.

It definitely will top the other suit. That suit was great and it was a trial run with not so great foam and turned out well.

as for the video, I'm anxious to see it too. I hope he sends it over soon.

Ha ha yeah. My last suit looks like child's play.. and the proportions are all off. This one I am really trying to get the proportions correct.

Ha ha yeah. My last suit looks like child's play.. and the proportions are all off. This one I am really trying to get the proportions correct.

I really don't think you have to worry about that Jordan. You've got it spot on from the looks of it buddy.:thumbsup

Jordan glad ta see your back ta continue where ya left off /w/ this build nice curves an crisp an sharp edges. It fits ya well too. I can't wait ta see ya new shoulder bell ya skillset speaks for itself.

Lookin great! You should ve just tatooed the armor on! Heh

Looking forward to seeing this complete !

Thanks. Yeah... Seeing Delrays suit come together made me motivated once again to finish mine out. I'll post pics of the shoulder bell once I have both arms done. Started last night on the other arm.

Jordan glad ta see your back ta continue where ya left off /w/ this build nice curves an crisp an sharp edges. It fits ya well too. I can't wait ta see ya new shoulder bell ya skillset speaks for itself.

Thanks. It's really not different than building it in pep. U just don't have to harden/smooth things.

It's amazing what you do with EVA!

Congrats..

I actually plan on getting a comic themed piece eventually. I already have a Star Wars chest piece. Original Trilogy themed of course. :)

Lookin great! You should ve just tatooed the armor on! Heh

Looking forward to seeing this complete !

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back