Thor End Game Outfits (Spoilers do not open)

Anyone have any luck finding the red robe? I know it looks like a red terry cloth robe but am wondering if anyone has found one with the ribbon on the shoulders or if anyone has found ribbon that looks like that so i can attach to a robe.

any tips on getting some blonde temp color on your beard. Ive used the krylon creme trick before with grey and white and that seemed to work good but I dont see any decent yellows in that line to make my beard brown/blonde.
Believe me I have tried everything for my 'stache. I even tried alcohol based paint on my 'stache and it looked good but it wasn't light enough because of my darker colored hair. That may be a method to try. I just ended up overlaying trimmed human hair on top of my own hair.

A hair stylist told me the only other method would be to strip all the color out of your own facial hair and dye it blonde but that truly is not worth the hassle of all those chemicals in your face.

More natural methods I have researched showed using oranges (acidic) or lemons.

any tips on getting some blonde temp color on your beard. Ive used the krylon creme trick before with grey and white and that seemed to work good but I dont see any decent yellows in that line to make my beard brown/blonde.

My beard is mostly grey and some red so I used a mix of two hair waxes. A black and a brown, but the brown was really gold. Here's links to the products:
<Amazon.com: Play 'Do Temporary Hair Color, Hair Wax, Hair Clay, Mens Grooming, Pomade, Black hair dye(1.8 ounces): Beauty>
<Amazon.com: Play 'Do Temporary Hair Color, Hair Wax, Hair Clay, Mens Grooming, Brown hair dye(1.8 ounces): Beauty>

Here's the result
fatthor.jpg

I have been wanting these glasses as well! Did not expect this character turn for Thor but loved every minute of it. I found these Ray-Bans which I believe to be pretty close to the pictures I've seen online. Can't say they are 100% them but are definitely close.

Ray-Ban at Sunglass Hut
I was gifted a pair of ray bans that look almost exactly like the ones worn by “THICC Thor”. So naturally I’m Cosplaying as him fro Halloween and at Wizard World Columbus. I’m going with his outfit when he was in Asgard with Rocket. Found the exact PJ pants, similar blue hoodie and a red bath robe and fingerless wool gloves. Need to mod the bath robe a bit.

I was gifted a pair of ray bans that look almost exactly like the ones worn by “THICC Thor”. So naturally I’m Cosplaying as him fro Halloween and at Wizard World Columbus. I’m going with his outfit when he was in Asgard with Rocket. Found the exact PJ pants, similar blue hoodie and a red bath robe and fingerless wool gloves. Need to mod the bath robe a bit.
where did you find the PJ pants? What brand is it? Thank you

does the brown come off glitter like? thats the one bane of my existence all the temp spray stufff throws metallic and glitter flakes like a fairy from neverland lol. your pic looks really solid, I might give the brown a shot

when your thor but still owned by the mouse lol. couldnt pass up the opportunity to throw a small nod into my costume since Ill be finally wearing everything at the Disneyland Oogies Bash

m_5d5a08258557afe486eec684.jpg

Just got in the play do brown wax, and you were spot on dude. thanks for sharing that information cause I was panicking a bit about the beard. Cant wait to get my wig done soon.

Just got in the play do brown wax, and you were spot on dude. thanks for sharing that information cause I was panicking a bit about the beard. Cant wait to get my wig done soon.

Glad to help! Out of the bag, my wig was way too pretty and smooth. I did all the matting and greasyness with Elmers gluesticks (the same kind as schoolkids use). I held pencil-width bundles together and ran the gluestick down the front and back of the length. The good thing with this is if you don't like it, you can remove it with water.

so I got my wig done finally, put some own inferences into it, did some braids in a few areas. the base of the wig is auburn roots to blonde for more of a natural look. This is for Oogies bash at Disneyland so I didn't want to go full monty but at the same time didnt want it to far out of the realm of not recognizable. need to trim the lace on the wig and also I have the fun cheesy light marvel legends hammer that will be coming with me for pics and shenanigans. plan on accosting quail and being derpy on the guardians of the galaxy ride lol.
Photo Sep 25, 8 41 33 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 25, 8 41 44 PM.jpg

Photo Sep 25, 8 39 58 PM.jpgPhoto Sep 25, 8 41 42 PM.jpgPhoto Sep 25, 8 39 32 PM.jpgPhoto Sep 25, 8 45 08 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 25, 8 36 14 PM.jpg

Last edited:
Thor on the Walt Disney Studios Lot in Burbank, CA! This time I added a Santa Fat belly....from Amazon!

Attachments

• 20191029_192001.jpg
    20191029_192001.jpg
    453.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 20191029_173806.jpg
    20191029_173806.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 171
  • 20191029_215656.jpg
    20191029_215656.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 218
  • 20191029_222715.jpg
    20191029_222715.jpg
    476.6 KB · Views: 214
  • 20191029_222722.jpg
    20191029_222722.jpg
    635.2 KB · Views: 219
If you'd like to know more about the glasses showcased in the MCU you can visit my instagram @Kennethjeremymiranda as I show case all the frames shown on screen, with their names and color codes. :)

$25 refurbished on ebay. Just need lenses

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-03-02-03-30.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-03-02-03-30.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_2020-04-03-02-03-35.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-03-02-03-35.png
    373.2 KB · Views: 145
They are known as a Norwegian Lice Sweater. Yes Lice. There are lots of similar ones online.
Hey. It looks exactly like my Norwegian cardigan I donated to a film
Costume house In Glasgow...it was an extra large but despite it looking exactly the same I’m thinking fat Thor was a triple x lol!!

Anyone find another source for the Fat Thor pjs?

i know i’m late to this party, but i have everything but a proper representation of his actual plaid fleece pj pants.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back